Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Guys can we talk about how Samantha ordered a French martini on her date but got what looked like a large glass of orange juice 😭 I’d be fewmin if that was me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When Sean does the sweets chat it's cringe and so clumsy, but when Joey told Tiffany she looked like a love heart in her pastel pink dress, it was cute.

I'm really becoming a Joey fan which I put down to him being a decade older than most of them. I've only ever seen him on dancing on ice so no idea what he's like other than he's supposed to be thick. But he seems a genuine nice guy. The difference in how his face lit up when Grace walked in and how he was in the challenge compared to how he's been before, you can tell how much he likes Grace.

Reactions: 29

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Look at the temple recession and lack of density at the front. He must be using a boatload of fibers to create an artificial hairline. Poor bugger 👨‍🦱
df.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

doodlebug

VIP Member
Mimii is very withdrawn and doesn’t have much charisma or perhaps confidence. There’s nothing wrong with being chilled or softly spoken/gentle but she mumbles and comes across very low energy.

• Sad

Janeeks

Jess isn’t being honest with herself, if she wasn’t arsed she’d shut up about it rather than banging on about it all the time to everyone. I thought she was alright, but she’s gone down in my estimation

Reactions: 28

doodlebug

VIP Member
Harriet, throw some water on his head. See who’s laughing after all his spray-on fibres dissolve and he’s exposed for the bald twat he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
I’ve seen enough reality shows with Joey in to know that he gets really giddy and in at the deep end straight away with girls he likes, he is so soppy. He isn’t into Samantha at all

• Wow

Danniellew511

I can’t stand Harriet but I’d also be gutted if she went because that girl is messy and makes good TV drama 🎭

• Heart

indiansummee

Jess is miffed with herself, because her little game backfired. Ronnie isn't pining for her and Harriet gives zero fucks. Jess is a sore loser and not as great a catch as her arrogant self convinced herself she was.

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
Sorry, but Samantha was happy to go along with her “forced” relationship before new girls came in. She would never have opened her mouth to complain had joey not turned his head. She only ever told the girls it was weird he never kissed her. Never said anything to Joe.

Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
Apart from the mimi and uma, this is the most unattractive cast of a season of love island I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 27