Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Team Harriet. Fuck it, you don’t see her skulking around all bitter and arsey and giving it large but not following through with it

Reactions: 38

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think Jess is losing me because she’s trying to make out she’s above all the drama yet she’s behaving exactly the same as Harriett.

Reactions: 38

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Mimii is starting to annoy me with how low energy she is. Maybe she’s getting a really unfair edit but she acts like she’s sedated.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
At this point I’m looking back fondly at Molly Mae and Megan Barton-Hanson thinking of them as natural beauties

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
Tiffany has the personality of celery. I don't know how she's gonna engage in a whole conversation 1 on 1 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Glad Mimi got to the end of that speech, thought I was going to be late for work tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 35

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don’t normally care for men’s feelings but I feel bad for Sean? Maybe I’m due my period I’m going soft.

• Haha
I think Joey’s been cold and mean towards Sam since Grace arrived. Like those boys that treat you like shit because they want you to dump them so they can be like “I didn’t end it. You did”

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m just catching up on Fridays ep and omggggggg I can’t bare Jess. I don’t know how she can speak to anyone like that when she wears her hair like that. I was hoping Harriett was going to ride Ronnie like she was at the Grand National just to shut Jess up

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Honestly I didn't think Jess was that bad until tonight's episode. Christ what a cow!!!
She has it in for Harriet for no reason.
I couldn't even figure out how or why things escalated when they were sitting at the kitchen area.
Then the spineless cow trying to get the other girls to back her up. Joey did such a good job there.

Reactions: 34

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Am I the only girl who hates this lash extension trend? Like Mimi and Harriet for example just look like they’re at the end of a night out with their heavy heavy eyelashes. I think both of them would look 10x better without them

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
“I’m a bad bitch doing bad shit” oh my god she’s actually believes she’s like…coming off well 😳 Ronnie doesn’t like you lmaooooo
I hope Harriett just gets it on with Ronnie tonight

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Jess love… no bloke is going to pick the girl he’s ‘been with’ for a week who’s acting like a an old nag with your ticking deadlines and stupid clap backs. If he wanted you he wouldn’t be arsing around and making you feel like this. He’s bringing out the worst in you not the best and he’s only dragging it out because he’s too much of a coward to get the point. Get a grip and tell him to do one- let Harriet have him.