Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Nicole/Coaran give me early Jiberty vibes in that there’a nothing special about them but there’s literally fuck all else to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I really like Sam I think she’s a typical down to earth Scouse girl but she’s definitely got some insecurities and a little fragile. I actually think she can do a lot better than Joey. I still can’t take him seriously because of the image he had in towie
Tiffany’s mouth looks like it’s been stretched
Grace is pretty, but there’s absolutely no sex appeal

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Jesus Jess’ “I’m the prize - taking no shit” boss bitch energy has dropped like a lead balloon…

used to like her, not anymore 😒

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The fact Jess is always saying she’s the prize leads me to believe she thinks she’s queen bee in there. She’s obviously a very confident person but there’s something about her I don’t like.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Sam will be like ‘Joey do you remember when you took Sam faiers to the dump for your first date together’

• Haha
Reactions: 24

G_man

Jess is absolute head case, reckon shes a fucking nightmare to be around. Proper chip on her shoulder, one of the lads said she looked nice and she just replied “thanks” really rudely like she had been told it a million times stuck up cow

Last edited:

KJ_

Jess has a nasty streak. I definitely think her true colours are starting to show.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Take a drink everytime Jess says “im
So over this” and tries to act like she’s not just as desperate and childish as the rest of them.