Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Jess going on about how ‘she’s is the prize, shouldn’t be second best, shouldn’t be in competition’ but that’s literally what she’s doing to Sean?? She’s just using him to get at Ronnie

JUSTICE FOR SEAN

• Haha
Reactions: 51

gimm3more

VIP Member
“She’s just come in here in wedges whilst I’m in my flip flops n just ate a plate of pastries” 😭😭😭 I know she ain’t the Tattlers fave but I love Samantha hahahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

I am undercover

Chatty Member
If a guy was “torn” between me and someone else I’d be GONE. Why are these girls begging it for him to choose one of them? Eurgh

Reactions: 49

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
SOZ I'm behind but I gotta say - I really enjoyed Joey shutting Jess down when she tried to get all the girls to back her in her argument with Harriet. HOT tbh!!! The only grown up in there 😂

Reactions: 48

Clovis

VIP Member
I'm kinda enjoying how much Harriet clearly doesn't give a fuck about Jess lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Clovis

VIP Member
Jess isn't bothered at all about Ronnie fingering Harriet. She knows she's the prize.
5e1c5ef37181c79aea393bb75f6c253b.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
Sorry love no matter how many times you say I’m the prize, it doesn’t make you the fucking prize. This is a blatant attempt at trying to get Ronnie’s attention, it was 98% about him with a 2% afterthought thrown in about the guy she actually was coupling up with. She is a user and a nasty bitch with a severe case of I’m the main character

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

doodlebug

VIP Member
Sean: “What are you like a relationship? Do you soften up a bit? Or do you remain a prickly spikey prick?

• Haha
Reactions: 41