Love Island 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pasty was so cringe. Marching over with Harriet, before standing there awkwardly for a minute or two, then slinking away. Freak.

Reactions: 16
I missed the Patsy & Harriet thing but it explains why Jess was having a go. I still don’t like Jess at the moment though.

Reactions: 5
Samantha looked so different last night, she should wear her hair up more often. Still think she’s a crank though and waiting for her to go full throttle once Joey’s head is turned 🤣
She defo has psycho tendencies. Playing it cool right now and acting as if it's ok if he wants to get to know other girls but we all know she's gonna go scatty if she gets ditched.
---
I think Joey actually fancies Harriet - all this telling her to graft with other guys and asking her who she had eye on. I think she actually fancies her.
It seems he goes for the cosmetic look. Well, he did go out with Sam Faiers after all...

Reactions: 3
They better be coming. Destiny’s Chaldish awaits their 2024 member!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought Nicole looked a bit like Emily blunt last night at the recoupling lol

Reactions: 6
Do we think the producers are ever going to get the message that Iain Sterling hasn’t been funny for about 4 seasons now and needs to be ditched like his wooden wife was 🥱

Reactions: 57
Is anyone watching Unseen bits as they just showed Ronnie in the pool?! They then had a swimming race and he won and barely got his hair wet !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think the producers are ever going to get the message that Iain Sterling hasn’t been funny for about 4 seasons now and needs to be ditched like his wooden wife was 🥱
The worst is having to then endure him on the McCains chips advert during the breaks- duck affffff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why they say Ronnie is fit? But then I don’t know why the boys fancy Harriet with those hideous eyebrows!

Joey made me laugh with the chat up lines!

Reactions: 9
Did ye all enjoy unseen bits?
Was it good?
Was there any other fallout from the ladies going after each other? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.