Love Island 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie appears to have switched up his wig and my god he looks hawt
sdsd.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh god - Harriett is going to be at the bottom and Samantha/Nicole/Jess smug levels are going to be unbearable.

Reactions: 7
Harriet realty reminds me of Amber from Towie if she was dragged through a hedge backward on the way to the show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly. And people say Mimi is sly. Uma is a fake girls girl. This is a challenge. And he ain't your husband.
This exactly! And don’t forget, Mini and Ayo were doing just fine and looked to be building something until Uma came along. Shes got a right cheek behaving how she is

Reactions: 13
I agree Uma hasn’t a leg to stand on but I don’t think Ayo and Mimii are solid. Shes obsessed but I still think he’d go with whoever was put in front of him.

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something... why does it keep saying Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old? 😂

What's going on!!? 😂 why does it add it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.