Love Island 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only girls I like at the moment are Mimii and Jess. Think patsy is proper up harrietts arse, Nicole is a pick me, Sam is acting as if her and joey have been together months, Harriet is unhinged.. uma is starting to grow on me. Ayos face was priceless last night when mimii got picked to go on a date with Omar! And wtf was ronnies speech in the recoupling? I think it’s the worst recoupling speech I’ve ever heard 🫣😂

Reactions: 24
Can anyone tell me if that Jess has been on tele before because she looks and sounds so familiar but I can’t put my finger on it! She really reminds me of Jacqui McQueen from hollyoaks and I’m not sure if I’m just getting confused 😂😂😂
She reminds me of someone too and I can’t think who!

Reactions: 1
I not keen on Harriet at all. I think she is seriously unhinged and wants every male to fancy her and kicks off when they don’t. Her personality is reminding me a lot of Georgia S in All Stars - wanting every man’s attention and claiming to be a girls girl when the opposite.

Samantha is giving proper bunny boiler vibes - I was kinda hoping Joey was going to pick someone else just to see her unleash her craziness. It will come as I can’t see Joey not turning for other girls.

Pasty is trying to be all cocky and so up Harriet’s arse - what was that about the little dance when Harriet was walking over to confront Ciaran - it giving high school childish vibes!

I think Joey actually fancies Harriet - all this telling her to graft with other guys and asking her who she had eye on. I think she actually fancies her.

I don’t actually mind Nicole but do think her heart is gonna be broken as I think reason Ciaran chose her was because of the attention she was giving him and not because he fancies her. I think he fancied Harriet but she wasn’t giving him the attention he wanted.

I don’t like Ronnie - he seems smarmy as duck - he another one who spins the lines to try and get a girl but is just a walking ick in my opinion.

Jess I don’t mind either - I think she tells it like it is and I think she will wake up to Ronnie and know he isn’t for her.

Munveer I feel sorry for - he has had next to no screen time since he entered the villa on Monday. I do think he is going to friend zoned a lot sadly.

Sean I don’t like I think again he is just smarmy and I think reason he saying he likes Harriet is because she is now single and he wanted to be in a couple to reduce chances of going home.

Joey again is a good looking guy but his personality is a bit of an ick - he is a tit stirrer as well and I think reason he telling Harriet things is because he fancies her. He is stringing Samantha along which isn’t nice.

I really liked Ayo and Mimii - I think Mimii is stunning and just seems such a lovely girl as well.
Ayo seemed sweet and I really liked them together but didn’t like how he got a little cocky when Uma came and how he flirted right in front of Mimii.

I’m so glad they have kept Mimii in and setting her on the date with Omar - I too agree she will still want Ayo though.

Uma a pretty girl but again a walking ick especially with the Jo-Jo and Yo-Yo nicknames for the lads 🤢.

Is that everyone - I feel I forgetting someone 😂.

I too agree Jess is familiar and trying to work out who she reminds me off!

Reactions: 19
I think Jess looks like if Jacqui McQueen and Kady McDermott had a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I not keen on Harriet at all. I think she is seriously unhinged and wants every male to fancy her and kicks off when they don’t. Her personality is reminding me a lot of Georgia S in All Stars - wanting every man’s attention and claiming to be a girls girl when the opposite.

Samantha is giving proper bunny boiler vibes - I was kinda hoping Joey was going to pick someone else just to see her unleash her craziness. It will come as I can’t see Joey not turning for other girls.

Pasty is trying to be all cocky and so up Harriet’s arse - what was that about the little dance when Harriet was walking over to confront Ciaran - it giving high school childish vibes!

I think Joey actually fancies Harriet - all this telling her to graft with other guys and asking her who she had eye on. I think she actually fancies her.

I don’t actually mind Nicole but do think her heart is gonna be broken as I think reason Ciaran chose her was because of the attention she was giving him and not because he fancies her. I think he fancied Harriet but she wasn’t giving him the attention he wanted.

I don’t like Ronnie - he seems smarmy as duck - he another one who spins the lines to try and get a girl but is just a walking ick in my opinion.

Jess I don’t mind either - I think she tells it like it is and I think she will wake up to Ronnie and know he isn’t for her.

Munveer I feel sorry for - he has had next to no screen time since he entered the villa on Monday. I do think he is going to friend zoned a lot sadly.

Sean I don’t like I think again he is just smarmy and I think reason he saying he likes Harriet is because she is now single and he wanted to be in a couple to reduce chances of going home.

Joey again is a good looking guy but his personality is a bit of an ick - he is a tit stirrer as well and I think reason he telling Harriet things is because he fancies her. He is stringing Samantha along which isn’t nice.

I really liked Ayo and Mimii - I think Mimii is stunning and just seems such a lovely girl as well.
Ayo seemed sweet and I really liked them together but didn’t like how he got a little cocky when Uma came and how he flirted right in front of Mimii.

I’m so glad they have kept Mimii in and setting her on the date with Omar - I too agree she will still want Ayo though.

Uma a pretty girl but again a walking ick especially with the Jo-Jo and Yo-Yo nicknames for the lads 🤢.

Is that everyone - I feel I forgetting someone 😂.

I too agree Jess is familiar and trying to work out who she reminds me off!
Will Uma call Sean So-So?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think Sean & Harriet could be a good match although I am not a Harriet fan! Jess vs Patsy was interesting, Patsy just seems bored.

Reactions: 8
I think Sean pursuing Harriet is an attempt to remain in the villa. The moment some hot lads come in or a celeb lad she will be off.

Patsy vs. Jess was a bit odd, Patsy did encourage Harriet to go medieval on Ciaran.

I think Sean pursuing Harriet is an attempt to remain in the villa. The moment some hot lads come in or a celeb lad she will be off.

Patsy vs. Jess was a bit odd, Patsy did encourage Harriet to go medieval on Ciaran.
I think there’s stuff we haven’t seen regarding Patsy as Jess and Samantha said she loves the drama and the way they said ‘your friend’ says to me that not all the girls have bonded and they have different friendship groups.

I think this must be the bitchiest group of girls they’ve had and they’re all vying for attention and want the screen time etc. Let’s face it, all of them have watched for years and know how to play the game (and that goes for the boys too!).

I’m so far behind the thread and just started last night’s ep

Does Harriet constantly going ‘mm’ piss anyone else off?!

Also, when Sean was sat with her telling her he liked her, she wasn’t even look at him, just looking over to see if others were watching.

Soz if this has been addressed 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
---
Also LMAO at Joey straight up saying Ciaran likes Nicole 🤣😭

No fellas are interested in Patsy so she has to resort to stirring up a bit of drama lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think there’s stuff we haven’t seen regarding Patsy as Jess and Samantha said she loves the drama and the way they said ‘your friend’ says to me that not all the girls have bonded and they have different friendship groups.

I think this must be the bitchiest group of girls they’ve had and they’re all vying for attention and want the screen time etc. Let’s face it, all of them have watched for years and know how to play the game (and that goes for the boys too!).
If all the girls knew how to play the game then they would realise that above all girl code comes first, most of those girls have no conception how important that is; you’re in there for anything up to 8 weeks, the men will come and go and not care about you when it suits but the girls will be there. Harriet, Nicole and Patsy need to be aware, public votes can pop up when you least expect them.🤫

Reactions: 9
Ronnie makes me 🤢 - his big hook nose and stupid hairline is just awful. And you just know that as he’s best mates with Bradley Dack that he’s used to wanking in rooms whilst women get sexually abused (check out the Olivia Attwood thread)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ronnie makes me 🤢 - his big hook nose and stupid hairline is just awful. And you just know that as he’s best mates with Bradley Dack that he’s used to wanking in rooms whilst women get sexually abused (check out the Olivia Attwood thread)
I’m glad someone else noticed, I don’t like his nose

Reactions: 2
I kinda like a noble nose on a gent.
Ronnie scored MMM points when he consoled Mimi. Showing Uma around was kind too. I think his recoupling speech was clumsy let’s see how he makes it up to Jess.

Looking at older pics of Ronnie from the last 4 years he has typically had the slicked back hair look.

If he is balding he could shave it all off!

Reactions: 6
Patsy has no facial expressions.. everything she says sounds so fake I just feel she’s not being herself at all, except the fact she’s up Harriet’s bum. I’m just not sure on her everytime she talks it feels she doesn’t care

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.