Love Island 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I start with a rumoured MALE bombshell
2981105[/ATTACH]
Screenshot_20240607_223322_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240607_223332_TikTok.jpg

Crack on...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm waiting on a bleach blonde bombshell entering - either to the villa or Casa Amor. There's no real classic "barbie" look in there yet, just filler filled faces lol

Reactions: 15
Harriette is like an unhinged 14 year old spoilt brat who’s parents have blown smoke up her arse her whole life.

Reactions: 47
Could they not have put him in now instead of Omar? I feel like Mimi will still prefer Ayo.

I wish Uma had picked Joey purely to see Sam have a meltdown. I don’t like her.

Reactions: 25
Much as I find LI entertaining and most of the contestants idiots, ITV does have a duty of care. I hope behind the scenes they have an eye on the contestants kicking off for daft reasons.

Reactions: 4
I actually quite liked Nicole initially , she was prob my fave HOWEVER I feel she’s very smug now and a bit chaaldish as well.. also she’s mad if she doesn’t think Ciaran’s head won’t be turning a few times for other bombshells that walk into the villa

Hariett is unhinged and a nightmare but I’m here for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I actually quite liked Nicole initially , she was prob my fave HOWEVER I feel she’s very smug now and a bit chaaldish as well.. also she’s mad if she doesn’t think Ciaran’s head won’t be turning a few times for other bombshells that walk into the villa
Yes I think the same. She was so hostile and angry to Harriet for not telling her about the kiss when it was Ciaran who was telling her one thing and then doing another with harriett. I think she’s smug in the victory of being the pick me he picked but I could see him messing up with someone else in there soon.

Reactions: 14
My Husbo who does not watch LI sat down tonight, asked who let the 50 year olds in and then roared laughing at them trying to cry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I've been out to the pub, I've had a few drinks, I'm only sticking tonight's on now and I'm STILL laughing at someone calling sweet man the BN biscuit man 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I skipped ahead to the end to see the recoupling and I panicked and had a cold sweat when I couldn't find Munveer.
Mimii seems a bit more serious ( as serious as one on LI can be anyway) so I'm glad she's been spared.

Am I crazy that I still want Sam back?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me if that Jess has been on tele before because she looks and sounds so familiar but I can’t put my finger on it! She really reminds me of Jacqui McQueen from hollyoaks and I’m not sure if I’m just getting confused 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Samantha looked so different last night, she should wear her hair up more often. Still think she’s a crank though and waiting for her to go full throttle once Joey’s head is turned 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.