Love Island 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always the men with no options saying they want to explore what’s out there 😴

Reactions: 16
Tbf I’m very glad they’re all more average looking this year as I’m currently sat here 6 months pregnant looking like a beached whale so I don’t feel as bad comparing myself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right so am I getting this straight Harriet just went mental and now she gonna ‘steal’ someone else 😂💀.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'If you need any advice, I am here' babe, Harriet would be the last person I'd go to for advice. She seems like the type of girl to use whatever you said in confidence to her against you lol

Reactions: 26
Harriet doing to another girl what her bloke did to her, but telling her first.. what a girls girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm really bleeping struggling with the women's names.....really struggling like.

Reactions: 19
Oh Harriet get off my screen, that is so petty🤮 I hope Kieran fucks her off and goes with Nicole. Ew, dancing for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.