Love Island 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder these girls are still single crying over a guy like 3 nights in. What!? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Harriet’s deffo just fuming the boys aren’t falling at her feet and fighting over her

Reactions: 24
Samantha inserting herself into all the drama has me delighted that Harriet fucks her over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno if I can handle however many weeks of girls crying over men who probably don't wash their balls. 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watching slightly behind, you are not jealous just worried about your place on the show lol. I do wonder if the auditions focus on... can you do as the producers ask, re-shoot previous conversations and dress/ wear make up we ask you to etc?

Reactions: 8
Can’t remember names because they all look like the same person but I quite like the Welsh bird she seems sweet and I feel like the girl with the crazy eyebrows and dusty ass heavy lashes is gonna subtly bully her

Reactions: 10
Mimii is probably wondering what she has got herself into. She seems normal!
---
I had completely forgot Sean existed!

Reactions: 13
Their makeup all looks tit because they’re trying to put it on in a radioactive neon orange room. You know the lighting has got to be fucked up in there

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.