Love Island 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Joey talks about his bleeping big decision and how he had to do it one more time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’ve missed something (probably when I had the sound turned down to avoid the kissing noises) Can they just go in the hideaway when they want?

Reactions: 3
Randy Ronnie looks like he’s got a dodgy search history to match the dodgy hairline 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to put on make up in a neon orange room....... What genius designed this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I’ve missed something (probably when I had the sound turned down to avoid the kissing noises) Can they just go in the hideaway when they want?
Yeah it’s a new thing I read single people or something not sure if it’s just single people but basically you don’t have to choose a couple 🧡

Reactions: 1
Other than Mimii, none of these girls are “Love Island pretty”. They are average. Wouldn’t look twice if I passed them in the street. I watch this show to see some stunners! Where are they!!!!

Reactions: 18
Aargh they're just screaming at each other the whole time I thought they were arguing and then they hugged

Reactions: 5
Anyone else finding the bright orange decor of the villa really off putting? maybe it’s meant to camouflage the contestants, but either way I hate it 😩

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.