Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Googled Joey Essex and his middle name is Donald and for some reason that's killed me off.

Joey Donald Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Harriet’s deffo just fuming the boys aren’t falling at her feet and fighting over her

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry but they are all a pack of fucking weirdoes… except mimii…. I cannot get over the condition of some of those girls botched faces 🙈🙈

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I can’t deal with Harriet’s awful eyebrows and pointy face. How is she only 24?! Shouting at Ciaran for being 21 yet she is only 3 years older 😂

Reactions: 23
Harriet went from bad bitch to sad bitch real first, like girl dnt cry for that child, where was the ekin su maura higgins bad bitch energy, like the time ekin told Jay ''Mug Write it on your fucking forhead and then started screaming at everyone that ''HE'S LEAD ME ON'' Thats what I wanted from Harriet
I missed the part where Harriet was a bad bitch

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I must say the villa decor this year is particularly appalling. Looks like when you build a house for the first time in the Sims

• Haha

oooops1993

Nicole’s whining is doing my head in, and her voice! Why did harriet have to say they kissed? Especially when it was ciaran made the move and then practically ignored Harriet the following morning when they are coupled up. I get emotions are high when you’re in an environment like that, but a lot of these girls a super clingy already and we ain’t even a week in! Did anyone else get cringed out the new girl kept on calling Joey, Joe-joe? It was giving me the ick!

Ronnie has surprised me, he went to school with my boyfriend and my boyfriend said he could be abit of a knob back then and could have moments of not being a nice guy. But seeing how caring he was being with mimii has really made me see him in the a different light, and he’s one of the most laid back boys in there so far. Him and Sean seem quite down to earth but of course it’s early days!

justbeingnosyx__

I said I wasn’t going to watch this season, first two episodes were boring. 3rd episode and I know I’m going to be hooked 🤣 straight to tattleeee

• Haha
Woah Harriet was so pretty back then.

it does raise the question of all these beauty enhancements at such a young age, what’s the long term plan?

it’s part vanity, part insecurity, part boredom, part what?

I don’t understand the reasoning for Botox in your teens and 20s. Or replacing perfectly healthy and straight teeth with oversized fluorescent white veneers, or fillers to alter the face shape when you’re still so young!

it’s definitely a big business and there is pressure via SM to look a certain way.

but many of these ‘tweaked’ people go on to use filters anyway!

the girls in the villa look so different when they take their slap off in the evenings.

perhaps am just showing my age, maybe if I was a teen in this day and age I would aspire to that too

• Heart