Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Uma is stunning but she’s getting on my tits. She’s reminding me of Arabella, why is she shouting 🥴

Reactions: 25

Laika1234

VIP Member
Harriet is the worst and gives off Faye/Georgia/Liv levels of delusion….

so we’ll be stuck with her until the end..

• Haha

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
What is Harriett talking about?? Weird that Nicole is speaking to Ciaran when they kissed?? He didn’t impregnate you love

• Haha

beegee

Just catching up but if Harriet says "generally" instead of "genuinely" one more time I'm gunna throw myself off my balcony 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
If I wore what Nicole was wearing I’d be scared me flaps were on show! They wouldn’t cover 1 flap let alone the whole thing 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Their skin looks very crepey considering they're all in their 20's.
Absolutely, I thought Love Island contestants are supposed to make us all feel shit about ourselves while we sit on the settee pigging out every night, if anything this year has made me think Jesus Christ… may I’m not so bad. SPF really is important (and avoiding sunbeds)🤣

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Idk how Nicole could win tbf, idk what I’d do if I had a human foot shouting at me and blaming me for a guy liking me instead of her. Nicole hasn’t actually done anything wrong

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
Wasn’t Samantha telling the other girls “Stop crying. What you crying for” last night? And here she is wobbly chinning and snotting all over the shop.