Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
The hideaway thing is the best thing the producers have done. It’s getting them all rattled even though they’re just going in there to have the deadest conversations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

macaronicheese4life

Harriet says she doesn’t care but she’s screeching at him and crying. She’s so rude to Nicole too. Says Ciaran embarrassed her but she’s shouting at Nicole to have him because he doesn’t deserve her lol she’s so ugly

I am undercover

Chatty Member
My heads spinning. You’re all talking about Jess? Who the fucks Jess? I can’t do this anymore I’m going to have a nervy B

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Always a bit cringe when they play this lovey music when they’re kissing. They’ve known each other for about 2 minutes calm down

• Haha

DoeiBedankt

'If you need any advice, I am here' babe, Harriet would be the last person I'd go to for advice. She seems like the type of girl to use whatever you said in confidence to her against you lol

Reactions: 26

MollyMalone

VIP Member
How has there been so much crying already and we're like 5 days in 🤣 girls, please get a grip on yourselves! These men are mediocre at best

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
This first week is giving me the vibes we got way back in the first couple of series, it’s a hit chaotic and messy. I am loving it 🤣🤣 crazy bitches

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Were these girls cleared by a psychiatrist before the show? Because some are coming across as a bit unhinged!

• Haha

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I dunno if I can handle however many weeks of girls crying over men who probably don't wash their balls. 🙁

• Haha

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
Harriet would definitely be the girl to give you intentionally bad advice to snake in on your man later

• Haha