Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squeeze1

First couple weeks are the worst when you’ve no idea who any of them are

Anyway where are the curvy girls, the tattooed girls, the short haired girls, the Scottish girls, the Asian girls

Nah we get Barbie 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Solpaqueen

Early days but I feel like the producers have really delivered with the cast this year. This sounds horrible but they’re all more ‘rough’ than normal so more willing to argue and bitch. Harriet in particular is nuts, whoever picked her deserves a promotion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I hate the "YOU CAN HAVE HIM!!" yeah...cus he didn't choose you Harriett?? You can't give him away if he ain't yours 😂

HOW ARE PEOPLE FIGHTING OVER THIS KID WHEN MUNVEER IS RIGHT THEREEEE

• Haha
  • Heart

krispykreme

harriet definitely comes across like she has never been told no her entire life and was always the girl picked by guys, imagine acting like that 3 days in🥴 she needs to touch grass the eejit

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I want to like Uma. She seems normal and nice but I feel like she's trying a bit too hard. She's giving Antigoni

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I really hate the bikini bottoms being stuck up the cheek of their arses..really hate it 😬😬
Same! I just couldn't. Like the under boob exposed by the bikini top too. I'd rather wear a wetsuit around the villa then spend the day picking bits of bikini out of my crevices.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I know this is rich coming from a Glaswegian but I can’t understand what half these birds are saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

GossWhore

VIP Member
"We aren't letting him get away with this"

With all due respect babe. I don't know who you are

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I really hate the bikini bottoms being stuck up the cheek of their arses..really hate it 😬😬

• Haha