Love island 2022 UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched the first season and the first episode, first chat, and Josh Ritchie is straight up talking about spooning ending up with his “cock” in the girls “arse”. Episode one guys. First chat.

and they all straight up rally round to ask (was it Jess?) about whether or not she slept with Zayn from 1D. Not beating around the Bush or worried about how they are coming across.

they also joke about how they were seeing girls before the show but dumped them when they came on. This seasons lot would NEVER
Uuugh those were the days!!! Love islands glory days!!!
The producers have really fucked it up big time. Made it all so pc and unnatural. I actually hate it now, its so far away from what it was :(
It's young people ffs let them be young people! That's what made it so popular in the first place! Everything that made this show a success has been so far removed from what it was, it's a shadow of itself now!

Literally a filtered fake ass selfie instagram generation, nothing is real any more 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they are much too clued in this year. They know how to act, what to say etc. Its going to be a tough job for the editing team to keep this year interesting.
I think they all came in with unrealistic expectations and its not what they thought it would be. I'll give it til the first recoupling but I reckon there will be fire works at some point.
After a while they forget they’re being filmed. This goes for other reality shows like MAFS too. Only so long you can present yourself a certain way if it’s not a true reflection.

Reactions: 9
From that video is Brad not reading a comment out that says Rachel isn’t a bombshell? Not trying to defend them just from the video? I get it’s not all of it

Reactions: 8
From that video is Brad not reading a comment out that says Rachel isn’t a bombshell? Not trying to defend them just from the video? I get it’s not all of it
I think he says “I said that” when they ask who said it.

Fair bleeping play to Rachel. I think she seems nice and she is so stunning

Reactions: 18
I think he says “I said that” when they ask who said it.

Fair bleeping play to Rachel. I think she seems nice and she is so stunning
Ahh I see. It’s hard to tell what’s going on it’s not the best video. Why are these no bodies going on like they were really popular on their series. No one liked any of them 😂 I think it’s good Rachel stuck up for herself personally I like that she said about them. Especially the “4 duck boys”

Reactions: 24
Uuugh those were the days!!! Love islands glory days!!!
The producers have really fucked it up big time. Made it all so pc and unnatural. I actually hate it now, its so far away from what it was :(
It's young people ffs let them be young people! That's what made it so popular in the first place! Everything that made this show a success has been so far removed from what it was, it's a shadow of itself now!

Literally a filtered fake ass selfie instagram generation, nothing is real any more 😔
Isn’t that more to do with popular culture now though? Rather than the show itself having changed? Instagram influencers (not famous) are a fairly recent thing.

Reactions: 4
Ahh I see. It’s hard to tell what’s going on it’s not the best video. Why are these no bodies going on like they were really popular on their series. No one liked any of them 😂 I think it’s good Rachel stuck up for herself personally I like that she said about them. Especially the “4 duck boys”
I think in that video he was just reading a comment there and saying he was the one who said the comment out loud because one of the others couldn’t tell who it was, it’s the only part of it that was screen recorded that I’ve seen.

Her story and Kaz’s makes me think there’s more to it, I just wondered if anybody knew.

Reactions: 6
I can only find part of it.

I think he is just reading a comment but it’s pretty clear by their reactions they agree with the comment and they come across so immature and disrespectful.
Well done to Kaz for sticking up for Rachel.

Reactions: 18
Yeah Tasha is playing Andrew and luca off against eachother imo. I don’t think she’s this sweet and innocent girl that people think she is she’s gonna cause trouble.
Oh yes she's not innocent at all!! She is playing

Reactions: 6
I saw on twitter it was a comment they read as they was initially saying that the new bombshells aren't really bombshells and don't seem like bombshells so someone then said we'll rachel wasn't either

Reactions: 1
E0A85451-EE33-499C-BD14-B2B60EFD6C21.png

According to Rachel, people have been saying unkind stuff about her for some time. It doesn’t surprise me. Most of the guys last year were not nice people at all. And this just reminded me of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t think Rachel was a bombshell. But I didn’t think AJ was either or that god awful junior doctor girl !! She was the worst !!!

The problem with Rachel is she was so cringe when she was on the show. And I think it was Teddy she was proper begging to get with her, I recall she tried to create a sexually charged conversation the night before/of his choosing. He went with Faye lol.
When I was in getting my hair done in my Afro Caribbean hairdressers EVERYONE was calling her ‘aunty’ and saying she was embarrassing to watch because she honestly was CRINGEY and beggy when she was in there.
I don’t think the boys have said or done anything wrong, they clearly don’t like her, but PUTTING IT LIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA with such a huge combined social media following is gobshite behaviour !! 4 mate lads saying someone isn’t a bombshell isn’t bad but Jesus Christ lads, keep it private.
Also to add even though I CANT STAND LAURA WHITEMORE Rachel was quick to criticise her and put her on blast on social media / the media when the narrative suited her to make digs.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought that everyone who entered the villa that’s not in the OG line up was a bombshell. Am I wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m kinda torn because a lot of the contestants who didn’t get famous off the back of it kick up controversy as much as possible i think to get as much attention as possible? Rachel wasn’t on the show for very long IIRC and came across as really lovely but got dumped by Brad, handled it well and then left the villa. She was sweet but a bit goofy and nerdy. Brad was the “nice guy” who offered to leave to let Lucinda stay. Jake was a total douche. Don’t remember the others.

reading out a comment where someone has said she wasn’t a bombshell is hardly the bullying Rachel has made it out to be. Unless there’s more to it than that? But I guess if you’re the subject of online criticism (like a lot of contestants aren’t) then seeing your former housemates join in in the laughter must feel really disheartening.

I thought that everyone who entered the villa that’s not in the OG line up was a bombshell. Am I wrong 😂
has love island ever had a true bombshell? Zoe from season one was breathtakingly beautiful. A bombshell to me is on a par with the likes of angelina jolie, niomi Campbell, Kate moss etc.

Reactions: 3
I forgot about the junior doctor from last year. Who was so quick to assume she was smarter than everyone else in there. That was uncomfortable.

No you’re right !! I think their joke was ‘she was no bombshell’ in the way a bombshell is often thought of lol.

has love island ever had a true bombshell? Zoe from season one was breathtakingly beautiful. A bombshell to me is on a par with the likes of angelina jolie, niomi Campbell, Kate moss etc.
I feel like Jess in series 3 was an amazing bombshell. The way she came out that first night I was like WOW !!!!!!!! Mike T and Jamie were good bombshells that year also.

Megan in series 4 was a good bombshell. Maura in series 5. Actually was Molly Mae a bombshell too ??

These were my top tier bombshells lol xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.