Love island 2022 UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally catching up. Watching episode 1 atm.

I like that they aren’t all blonde… I also love that they all say “I could meet my future husband”… as IF that’s what they really think 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm so shocked hearing the accounts of ex love islanders about how little alcohol etc they get. The netflix shows, like THTH and Love is Blind etc just seem to let them have at it with the booze!

Reactions: 8
Everyone saying first episodes of new series are hard to get into/slow to get going... I implore you to watch season 3 episode 1 - it's absolutely full on amazing crack, banter, laughs straight off the bat. Absolute iconic. It will never be as good as this ever again and I'm honestly gutted😩
(actually series 2,episode 1 also!! 🫶🏻)
AND series 1 also most likely! Back when love island was top tier entertainment :(

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm so shocked hearing the accounts of ex love islanders about how little alcohol etc they get. The netflix shows, like THTH and Love is Blind etc just seem to let them have at it with the booze!
The Brits cant handle their drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the lack of drinks etc is a result of the mental health situation. In the first series they let them drink a lot more.

I think removing the smoking corner has also reduced the drama a bit as they use to go their to calm down and would open up. Now they go outside and have ten mins to themselves…

Reactions: 24
The Brits cant handle their drink 😂
There are always at least a few Brits on Too Hot to Handle!

Tbh the booze restriction is not a bad thing. I watched a couple of episodes of that show 'The Ultimatum' and its a bit uncomfortable watching how drunk many of them are in some scenes

Reactions: 10
The casting is just so tit, I thought they'd have learnt their lesson after last year's depressing tit show!
There are no cheeky chappies like Sam series 3...
There's just no joy or fun anymore.. No normal group interaction..

Even when they did the day 1 coupling up previous series they'd have a laugh getting to know one another a bit, like anton with Michael etc... It's just so cold and stale and dry now.

There's no heart or charm anymore. Honestly I don't think I can keep watching and this will be my first year ever not doing so (I hated last year's, only watched cos I was preggo!)

Why isn’t ikenna getting screen time, I love him 🥺

I actually really like him and indiyah, I like the fact that they get along and talk without jumping into the deep end and being all touchy and cuddly. I mean they’ve only known each other for 2 days! But I hope they blossom into something wonderful
I'm liking Indiyah - she seems to actually have something to her and gives me independent strong girl vibes. She reminders me a little of Olivia from S2, back when she was in Love Island and I actually liked her!

The casting is just so tit, I thought they'd have learnt their lesson after last year's depressing tit show!
There are no cheeky chappies like Sam series 3...
There's just no joy or fun anymore.. No normal group interaction..

Even when they did the day 1 coupling up previous series they'd have a laugh getting to know one another a bit, like anton with Michael etc... It's just so cold and stale and dry now.

There's no heart or charm anymore. Honestly I don't think I can keep watching and this will be my first year ever not doing so (I hated last year's, only watched cos I was preggo!)
Theres too much promise of things to come after the show for people to be authentic.

Reactions: 4
I never saw it that way before but then I’m rather naive 🤣
100% I actually said she was super sweet and innocent and would be eaten alive at the start. Called her the Hugo of last season. Now I think I was so wrong. I luke Luca. Andrew tit himself when Luca questioned him. Not gonna lie, I loved when he said she wasn't in his top 3 - she is very full of herself. I bet she was so offended!

Andrew is my favourite, his reaction was natural and normal to the “twist” everyone else was so forced “shock”.

I’m still on episode one so I don’t know which of them are dicks yet 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think they are much too clued in this year. They know how to act, what to say etc. Its going to be a tough job for the editing team to keep this year interesting.
I think they all came in with unrealistic expectations and its not what they thought it would be. I'll give it til the first recoupling but I reckon there will be fire works at some point.

Gemma wears FAR too dark a fake tan. Her mum and dad are both very pale fair haired plain people. Gemma’s tried to make herself look Armenian ala the Kardashian’s. I swear there was a quick shot of her CAKING fake tan onto her face the other night. The too dark fake tan makes her look SO much older. If a good wet wipe was taken to her face she’d probably look a lot younger lol. She’s definitely had her teeth done, I think her lips too but unsure on anything else.
Her mum used to look like a wee mouse a few years ago but she looks to be going the ageing WAG way for some weird reason Late into life so maybe she’s encouraging Gemma to get work done or look a certain way. Such a shame.
she was taking make up off with a wipe in yesterday’s episode I think and I swear you could see a big light patch on her face where it had been.

Everyone saying first episodes of new series are hard to get into/slow to get going... I implore you to watch season 3 episode 1 - it's absolutely full on amazing crack, banter, laughs straight off the bat. Absolute iconic. It will never be as good as this ever again and I'm honestly gutted😩
(actually series 2,episode 1 also!! 🫶🏻)
AND series 1 also most likely! Back when love island was top tier entertainment :(
i watched the first season and the first episode, first chat, and Josh Ritchie is straight up talking about spooning ending up with his “cock” in the girls “arse”. Episode one guys. First chat.

and they all straight up rally round to ask (was it Jess?) about whether or not she slept with Zayn from 1D. Not beating around the Bush or worried about how they are coming across.

they also joke about how they were seeing girls before the show but dumped them when they came on. This seasons lot would NEVER

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At the end of episode 1:

Favourite girl is Indiyah. I think she’s going to tell it how it is.

Tasha with her talk of onions has been watching too much Shrek.

Favourite boy is Dami. He seems pretty chill and cool.

Gemma is a bit annoying. I don’t think she and I would be friends 😂 I imagine she must have been very guarded growing up because of her Dad, but she still seems like a dick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At the end of episode 1:

Favourite girl is Indiyah. I think she’s going to tell it how it is.

Tasha with her talk of onions has been watching too much Shrek.

Favourite boy is Dami. He seems pretty chill and cool.

Gemma is a bit annoying. I don’t think she and I would be friends 😂 I imagine she must have been very guarded growing up because of her Dad, but she still seems like a dick 😂
I really want them to show when Gemma tells them who her dad is and I really want them to all to go “who” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.