Love island 2022 UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Tasha is playing Andrew and luca off against eachother imo. I don’t think she’s this sweet and innocent girl that people think she is she’s gonna cause trouble.

Reactions: 40
Gemma is too young in my opinion, I don't think she will be able to handle the after effects of the show ie the online comments. 19 is too much of an impressionable age and she's spent the majority of her most important adolescent years in lockdown

Reactions: 49
Gemma is too young in my opinion, I don't think she will be able to handle the after effects of the show ie the online comments. 19 is too much of an impressionable age and she's spent the majority of her most important adolescent years in lockdown
This I really just think she’s too young and it’s so glaring when she’s with Davide. It looks like a teacher and student meeting.

I don’t know if Tasha will hold Lucas interest long term. He defo looks like he’d be easily swayed if the right girl came along.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why isn’t ikenna getting screen time, I love him 🥺

I actually really like him and indiyah, I like the fact that they get along and talk without jumping into the deep end and being all touchy and cuddly. I mean they’ve only known each other for 2 days! But I hope they blossom into something wonderful

Reactions: 23
There not getting screen time most proberly because there not interacting with each other ? The others are getting loads of screentime because there talking but I think if indiyah and ikenna actually spoke more to each other and stuff then the focus would be on them but if there not providing any content then it won't show them

Reactions: 7
If any of the girls are deserving of finding love it’s Paige and Amber for me. I hope they bring in new boys after these girls

Reactions: 19
Yeah Tasha is playing Andrew and luca off against eachother imo. I don’t think she’s this sweet and innocent girl that people think she is she’s gonna cause trouble.
I never saw it that way before but then I’m rather naive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gemma is going to be reaching for her inner Owen graft to get back with Liam now she's realised how popular he is with viewers. She's not going to stick to Davide because she wants fame not a boyfriend so it pays for her to be with the guy the viewers like the most. She can use the age gap for her reason for going cold on Davide even though it hasn't bothered her before.

Reactions: 15
Apparently tasha if she wins is giving half the money away to charity for deaf children

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone on the old thread said Gemma looks like a normal 19 year old. She doesn’t to me. She looks like she’s had loads done to her face

Reactions: 63
Of course she is! It’s not about the prize money because she knows if she wins she’ll make more than that in fashion deals etc anyway and by saying that, it makes her look good. She’s playing sweet and innocent but I don’t buy it, she’s definitely playing Andrew and Luca off against each other and it’s working. I haven’t read all the threads and only watched Tuesdays episode last night but did anyone else pick up in the secrets challenge they did on that episode, when it came to Dami’s secret about his birthmark; she went up to Dami and Ikenna and said it’s either you or you even though the other girls were saying it’s Dami. She was going back and forth and then said no it’s definitely you to Dami. It just stuck out to me that she didn’t use either of their names at any point.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone on the old thread said Gemma looks like a normal 19 year old. She doesn’t to me. She looks like she’s had loads done to her face
I don’t think she has. Possibly lip filler because unfortunately that’s very popular in this age group now. She obviously dyed her hair darker and uses fake tan.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone catch what they did/said last night? Apparently Sharon from last year was on the live too.

Hate tit like this. It’s cruel and unnecessary 😡 I had to google who most of the little boys are as they were that forgettable 😅 The only one I could remember was tiny little gnome Jake and it ain’t for any good reasons that’s for sure! I hope Rachel doesn’t let it upset her too much 😪

Reactions: 32
Gemma wears FAR too dark a fake tan. Her mum and dad are both very pale fair haired plain people. Gemma’s tried to make herself look Armenian ala the Kardashian’s. I swear there was a quick shot of her CAKING fake tan onto her face the other night. The too dark fake tan makes her look SO much older. If a good wet wipe was taken to her face she’d probably look a lot younger lol. She’s definitely had her teeth done, I think her lips too but unsure on anything else.
Her mum used to look like a wee mouse a few years ago but she looks to be going the ageing WAG way for some weird reason Late into life so maybe she’s encouraging Gemma to get work done or look a certain way. Such a shame.

The majority of ex Love islanders are nobodies within a month or two. The rest are nobodies when the next series comes out. Those lads are in no position to be making any sort of comment on Rachel or anyone else who was in the house on any series. Its awful to be attacked, completely unprovoked while minding her own business.

Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember the steep incline walk Rachel did on arrival into the villa ?? Hahahaha the memes were fantastic !!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.