Love island 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have to sleep in the same bed with who they are coupled up with?

Reactions: 2
Ekin Su is going to use this excuse Jay has given to get with the next bombshell walking in!

Calling out another UO - I dono about dami. I feel he can call out people on certain things BUT doesnโ€™t love it being done to him. Heโ€™s a bit prickly over the Indiyah thing already.

Reactions: 6
Ekin donโ€™t need to worry about convincing Jay she likes him. He knows! Rather, she should be questioning if he really likes her. And I donโ€™t think he does.

Reactions: 21
Do they have to sleep in the same bed with who they are coupled up with?
yeah, they do. but i canโ€™t understand why luca and gemma arenโ€™t on the day bed outside? they use it in previous years

Reactions: 2
ES to Andrew, Jay, Tasha: We're here and are relationships are strong

Sly dig at Amber

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Easy to say when itโ€™s not them thatโ€™s been voted off to say would wait/leave.

itโ€™s early to say would leave though. None of them are official so nothing wrong with staying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.