Love island 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG jay!!! Survived the first vote off and now heā€™s fishing šŸ˜± what. A. Snake

Reactions: 17
Oooo Jayā€¦ you told Ekin lastnight Gemma didnā€™t like herā€¦ now trying to push Gemma to say sheā€™s into you!! Sneaky boy

Reactions: 12
The more Iā€™m watching the more Iā€™m inclined to think Gemma wants Jaques back BIG time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They used to have them lined up on the decking
Yeah. I wonder if they've reduced the number of furniture to force them all to be closer together during the day so there's more drama?

Oh here comes Jay making up reasons to ditch Ekin-Su. Don't like him, but bring on the drama!

• Haha
Yeah. I wonder if they've reduced the number of furniture to force them all to be closer together during the day so there's more drama?

Oh here comes Jay making up reasons to ditch Ekin-Su. Don't like him, but bring on the drama!
I thought it was cos someone broke in the villa last year and they donā€™t want them sleeping out there incase

Erm Luca is so manipulative, ā€œwhen ekin comes back, say ā€˜theyā€™ve been talking a whileā€™ā€ sounds like youā€™re insecure Luca

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg hilarious - Jay trying to push ES onto Davide. Who doesn't want her šŸ˜‚
Jay is wonderfully awful.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.