Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s true. I think regardless of what happens they will make it all the way to the end if they stay together. Fiat 500 twitter will be on a mission to get them, Paige, Tasha and whoever they are coupled up with to the final

Reactions: 4
I was not singling you out. I apologise if you feel that I was. I have seen the David Beckham comparison made several times throughout the threads from the start. My comment was more for those saying that Luca or other LI-er wouldn’t know who Michael Owen is (due to age) and making out that Michael Owen just dropped off the planet after football.

Reactions: 3

New thread for tonight We’ll probably need another before the end of the show

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.