Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my CHRIST is anyone seeing the hate on the love island runner up post hahahaha. duck all likes compared to the winners post but just everyone digging them out in the
Comments too. Glorious x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m not denying that she was liked but from what we saw at times it seemed like she didn’t have close bonds with a lot of the girls, which I think wasn’t actually the case.
Early on I don’t think she did but she realised the importance of friends in there and seemed to make some good friendships.

Reactions: 2
Hope Ekin signs with a decent management as she has SO much potential. Please no tacky fast fashion retailers Ekin like PLT etc you’re so much better than that🤣
Claudia Bish in her DM: her honeybuns baby cakes. Congrats on the win babe. Just wanted to know if you when you'll be signing to The Blogger Agency. I would of asked, but like my bro I want to secretly shag. I'm a rude bleep. Message soon xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at the difference in likes 💀 Even Tasha & Andrew and Dami & Indiyah hit at least 10k…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh my CHRIST is anyone seeing the hate on the love island runner up post hahahaha. duck all likes compared to the winners post but just everyone digging them out in the
Comments too. Glorious x
Not to be petty or anything but I went through and liked a ton of hate comments 👀

I guess Claud will be putting me on her spreadsheet now so Luca won't talk to me during his inevitable nightclub tour of the UK. gutted 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Not to be petty or anything but I went through and liked a ton of hate comments 👀

I guess Claud will be putting me on her spreadsheet now so Luca won't talk to me during his inevitable nightclub tour of the UK. gutted 😢
You right now… 😂

• Haha
Indiyah literally said literally about half a dozen times in the same breathe when Laura was interviewing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really wanna know who voted for Gemma & Luca!? Tbf I never got Millie & Liam winning last year either.

Reactions: 43
Okay so it’s not just us hating Luca and Gemma if that’s the state of affairs on official social media posts so how in the blue duck have they come second, what’s the deal with being able to stitch up Internet votes these days?!

Reactions: 30
His sister is going to ruin his career. He needs to sign with impartial management who will give him tough, honest and good advice.

• Haha
I just love Lucas face after he tasted humble pie, it's so satisfying
1659392914171.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
what do you guys consider staying together? i think even lasting until next summer's LI is an accomplishment and to me i consider it fully running through a relationship. when i think of couples who "won't last" i think of couples who will break up within 6 months of leaving the villa. for example, even tho they're broken up now, i would say millie and liam gave it a good run before calling it quits. i personally don't expect most of these relationships to last until death does them part, especially if it is young experiences of falling in love. but i do think lasting at least a year in a relationship formed from love island is a huge accomplishment

Reactions: 19
Lucas family, him and Fiat 500 will be saying him and Gemma “would have won” if it wasn’t for people thinking he bullied Tasha you wait

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.