Love Island 2022 #45 Queen Ekin 👸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma's just as bitchy as Luca, I can see why they're together now. Film night should have shown Ekin what a fake friend she is
It should have also shown Luca chatting with Molly, saying they could get in trouble together and he wasn't fully closed off. Would have been beautiful if they'd shown that after Luca had his tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m behind tonight but thoughts tonight:

-Gemma is a two faced witch and a fake friend
-Paige has someone weird hatred against Luca (remember he rejected her, don’t think she’s gotten over it)
-Adam is obsessed with Ekin-Su..it’s weird
-Indiyah was crap, but the way they were laughing at her was giving rude

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Old thread is locked 🥳🥳 really manifesting a Paige/adam or Luca/Gemma 5th place dumping just to wipe their smugness of their face ok Gemma not so much but the other. 3 can piss off 😂 although I don't think dami/indiayh deserve to be in the final either ugh

Reactions: 22
Davide in his pinny.
my favourite feature on a man is nice arms. And as much as i don’t like paige, she was spot on with the biceps on the pepper grinder comment.

sizzle

Reactions: 21
Will there be a bottom two tomorrow? Surely then that tells us who will go before the final?

Reactions: 1
Old thread is locked 🥳🥳 really manifesting a Paige/adam or Luca/Gemma 5th place dumping just to wipe their smugness of their face ok Gemma not so much but the other. 3 can piss off 😂 although I don't think dami/indiayh deserve to be in the final either ugh
Did anyone see GMB this morning? They were predicting 1st Davide and Ekin Su, 2nd Paige and Adam, 3rd Luca and Gemma.
I've no idea where this came from I was still half asleep but sure those were the positions they had them in they had it bronze, silver and gold medals. TBF I cannot work out bookies odds so the medals made it easier for my sleepy brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@stardust21 crying that you've made a thread called "Lobe" and its just the pic of Ekin in her crown🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TATTLE HATES ME OKAY

You guys just don’t understand the STRESS I went through to get that picture into the OP.

I was hoping no one would notice it before the admins deleted it 😂

Every time I typed something after I added the picture the page went crazy 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.