Love Island 2022 #45 Queen Ekin 👸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point it’s pretty much a given that Tandrew, Ekin-De, Lemma and Damiyah will make top 4, but it’ll be interesting to see who places where.

Reactions: 16
Gemma's just as bitchy as Luca, I can see why they're together now. Film night should have shown Ekin what a fake friend she is

• Wow
Reactions: 51
I think it's the most predictable final 4 ever.

Danica and Jamie go tonight, Paige and Adam are the last ones dumped.

Reactions: 7
Voted Danica on the off chance one of the other couples is below her 🤞

Reactions: 8
Ekin 10/10 for looking 🔥 but wish she did a roast, or something funny and goofy like she usually is

Her voldemort and spongebob impressions 😂😂😂

DE3C3316-EB13-4B12-9A14-593328A6507A.jpeg

I know some of you will be very please to see people voting for Tasha and Andrew 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Antigoni is shite at singing and sounds like she smokes 100 fags an hour, she sounds like she needs a good dose of difflam, very hoarse manish voice, also comes across very rude and nasty as well , but thats no surprise given he rmother is a right wing cimate change denying, anti vaxxer idiot,
Corn on now, tell us how you really feel.

• Haha
Gemma’s dad did her a big disservice he should have shipped her horse in to the villa like this!

635F3948-C783-4F27-B308-25ABDD3F71F6.jpeg

he’s got the money to make it happen… he’s really let her down tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.