Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy9

Luca and Gemma are all ready over, I think even Luca knows that, he has gone from putting her on a pedestal to saying she is punching. He thinks they came almost bottom because he had not done any gestures so he oblivious to his behaviour and how he is coming across. He is a rude bully and a trouble maker. Gemma will make it alone on the outside without him and he will be livid. Ekin and Davide to win.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Betty-xoxox

Gotta love Damis’ comment about Luca when Gemma said his face looks like a slapped arse and he replied it always looks like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Gemma's just as bitchy as Luca, I can see why they're together now. Film night should have shown Ekin what a fake friend she is

• Wow
Reactions: 51

ATV2021

VIP Member
Why the F are ITV/Love Island allowing Luca's behaviour. Its not ok. I don't want 20 somethings thinking it is. Oh he's insecure oh he's this and that. Not Gemma or any other girls problem. He needs to sort himself out before even attempting future relationships. May sound old but nah. Not having it

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
On a serious note, if Luca behaves this way when he knows there’s multiple cameras on him, what the hell would he be like in the real world? 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 48

chanel opi

Gemma’s dad did her a big disservice he should have shipped her horse in to the villa like this!

635F3948-C783-4F27-B308-25ABDD3F71F6.jpeg

he’s got the money to make it happen… he’s really let her down tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I can imagine Lucas sister would be one who gets involved in her brothers relationships. Her and Gemma would clash. She deffo couldn’t see Luca doing anything wrong.

Luca is beyond toxic. Get him out now. Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Luca will happily have the girls grind on him, lick him, be sexy for him (for a challenge) but HEAVEN FORBID Gemma take part.
No gem, everyone gets a go apart from you, you sit at the side and hold the bags.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Princessax

VIP Member
Someone shut that door so that fucking idiot can’t get back in.

so glad Gemma had clearly had to deal with twats (aka Jacques) before and is holding her ground here. She’s handling it very well

• Heart
Reactions: 41