Love Island 2022 #43 Ekin Who? πŸ¦‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised we only had 36 threads last year for 2021 and so far we're on #43 for 2022 ❀❀❀❀

Well done tattlers 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
very much behind but my mum was singing ~ekin, ekin su~ while beggin was being played in that postie challenge ... think i've recruited her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I missed the moment when you stopped trying to convince us all he's not revolting πŸ˜‚ what happened
The moment I realised he's 5"7 on a good day with "Lego man hair" and a personality, rotten to the core.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More people need to vote for danica because otherwise paige will get second with the Welsh vote. Ekin su will clearly win but I fear paige will be next and i really won't be able to stand her smug face so vote danica

Reactions: 22
I was waiting for Indiyah to jokingly say Deji's name instead of Dami's and not being allowed to change it. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
More people need to vote for danica because otherwise paige will get second with the Welsh vote. Ekin su will clearly win but I fear paige will be next and i really won't be able to stand her smug face so vote danica
What about Luca & Gemma?

Reactions: 2
i seen natalia on celebs go dating before...... forget which season but i remember her being annoying on that aswel

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So according to the poll on this thread, Andrew and Tasha are the second faves! Also like them ( after Davide and Ekin of course) - way to go for turning it around !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.