Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AshMay

VIP Member
Hitting VIP status, wouldn't have done it without watching live with everyone 😂❤

Just wanna thank mum and dad for getting me here....

20220711_003357.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
I would love for Andrew and Tasha to be second to Davide and Ekin, only because it will be a big up yours to Luca and Dami 😌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Sez99

VIP Member
She’s still less beggy than Antigoni.
Why the FUCKIN FUCK is Antigoni walking around in fuckin ENGLAND in that hideous two piece - bra and long skirt in every fuckin colour imaginable ?
Does she not have a pair a fuckin jeans or god forbid a t-shirt ?
She is the most disingenuous islander ever. Walked on thinking she could coast it as everybodies Bessie and up her follower count for her shite music career. I was MADE up she was put out after a week.

Does she not know that you leave your friendship holiday on holiday? Lol she’s trying so hard to remain friends with people so she’s relevant. Gone fuck off already.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Lollyll

Just want mum and dad to win so they can leave the villa and take me out to feed the ducks and ruffle my hair and buy me an ice cream and a new pencil case for school and send me to bed when Downton is nearly on but let me keep my nightlight on (adult child of divorce lads- it's complicated mmkay)

• Haha
Reactions: 39