Love Island 2022 #43 Ekin Who? 🦉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Whitmore and Rosie Jones on a programme together is litreally hell on earth. Chris Hughes can't even save it.
I feel awful for saying it but I can never understand anything Rosie says, i dont know why shes always on tv.

Reactions: 25
Just got home at that point where its too late to restart the show and too early for it to be up again to rewatch! Judging by us still being on this thread I'm guessing it wasn't that eventful 😂

Reactions: 5
OMG I AM SO BORRD OF THIS SERIES. I’m officially not watching anymore. It’s painful. I started rewatching season 2 and the difference between that series and this is crazy. It was actually genuine and entertaining back then. These lot can all F off tbh. And breathe.

Reactions: 11
I feel awful for saying it but I can never understand anything Rosie says, i dont know why shes always on tv.
Ticks an diversity box dosent it 😂 she irritates me and I do feel bad for saying it but she does

NEW THREAD

Reactions: 2
Aftersun was great when Caroline hosted it, she used to not just stick to the script but actually ask her own questions and was warm and welcoming, Laura just reads the script and doesn't follow up with organic questions lke Caroline, also they don't show them clips anymore, for example when Amy was dumped on Aftersun the y showed her curtis carry on in Casa Amor they dont do that anymore, programme is dead

Christ Davides IG Handler is hot AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.