Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why the fact people are Ekin fans is being brought up , she's been liked on here for ages now
I mentioned it! It was me 🙂 I was referring to the start and how peoples opinions change. Ya know... like every series...

Reactions: 5
Gemma is a stunning girl, very mature for her age…why has no one tried to get her attention? Are they scared of repercussions from Luca?
More like the audience 😆 if any of them went for gemma they will be complaining to ofcom again about the age

Reactions: 10
Bet that 'drama' is over duck all as per and it dies down in seconds like that 'row' with dami and Luca 😂

Reactions: 18
I don’t like Adam 2.0. The producers must feel so let down by this guy who seems to have come in to repair his reputation or earn his house deposit (if rumours are to be believed).
Where’s the toxic, gaslighting bastard from season whatever that we all know and hate?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Recoupling tomorrow night.

Nathalia and Reece dumped on Sunday.

Baby day Tuesday- Double dumping that night Jamie/Danica and Lacey/Deji.
Parents Wednesday
Dates Thursday/Friday - 5th place dumping Indiyah/Dami or Adam/Paige

Maybe a day off because I can't remember when it all finishes.

ps Absolute business decision from Adam, never heard so much tit in that villa than what he spouted at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But nathalia does have a problem with Ekin can’t keep her name out her mouth. Plus it doesn’t seem like any of the oh girls have made an effort with her so why is she always talking about Ekin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.