Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regular L.I viewers....is it usually this dry for this long?

I want Ekin to do a Nikki Grahame (RIP) with the infamous WHO IS SHE. WHO IS SHE. WHERE DID YOU FIND HER 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Really can’t decide who’s the fakest Adam or Paige the only thing they both want is an exclusive ticket to the final 😴

Reactions: 33
I don’t understand the hate for Paige did I miss something ? Aside from the annoying head wobble what has she done ?

Reactions: 7
Gemma is a stunning girl, very mature for her age…why has no one tried to get her attention? Are they scared of repercussions from Luca?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't know why the fact people are Ekin fans is being brought up , she's been liked on here for ages now

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Goodnight to the Ekin Defence League only! We will stand behind mother Ekin and take down Brazil tomorrow night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Gemma is a stunning girl, very mature for her age…why has no one tried to get her attention? Are they scared of repercussions from Luca?
I think she’s pretty closed off. They could have pulled her but it was boring and she closed them off so they didn’t bother showing it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.