Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, Billy is a dick. Disrespectful little tit. At least it looks like she has a go at him later. Gemma did not look at all upset about that kiss. I still think she likes him.

Deji and Danica please.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If its not Davide still banging on about Ekin kissing Jay it's now andrew, change the record

Reactions: 13
I'm honestly sick to death with the guys going on and on and ON about ES and Jay like they haven't all done the same or worse

Reactions: 25
Andrew, you licked a tit or whatever. Leave Ekin alone.

The hypocrisy of these boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See I love Ekin Su and I’ve been backing her and Davide for her sake; but not for him. He is a prick and as someone’s previously said, if it wasn’t for the Italian accent, he’d just be seen as arrogant and obnoxious.

Didn’t like the way he got with Paige just then, massively over the top and unnecessary

Reactions: 11
Beggars can’t choosers. Wow. Get out. That was awful :/ she is a beggar!

Reactions: 3
Interesting that all of the boys are kissing Paige as if she didn’t nearly get dumped at the start

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.