Love Island 2022 #34 Through the good and the...tittygate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam flopped in my opinion. Who literally cares about him being with Paige it’s so boring 😴

Reactions: 20
Summer and Deji will LOVE this and I don't blame them 🤣 finally a good reason to not be an og

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Roughly 20 mins left, of which we have 10 mins ad break, and 5 mins of them getting ready, which means 5 mins of movie night -.-

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Tasha being excited when all I want is for her crying to Billy be exposed that would wipe the stupid laugh of her face x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Andrew reacted appropriately - bashful. Why was Tasha running around, jumping and smiling? Has she no self awareness?! She should be dreading movie night!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m reporting them to offcom for the blatant misleading that this was movie night

• Haha
Reactions: 17
15 mins of movie night?! As if, I bet it’s going to end on a cliffhanger again and we will have to wait until Sunday

• Angry
Reactions: 2
COME CLEAN NOW EKIN 😭😭😭😭 at least let him hear it first from you 🤷🏻‍♀️ #damagecontrol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.