Love Island 2022 #35 She did not even cry when Andrew licked da boobs of de coco… & she’s crying now…!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew reacted appropriately - bashful. Why was Tasha running around, jumping and smiling? Has she no self awareness?! She should be dreading movie night!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“If we pass this we’re fine”

that felt like code to Davide for just relax and trust me. We’re going to the final.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
MOST OF THIS EPISODE HAS BEEN UNNECESSARY LOOOOL WE ARE DEFFO GETTING THE REST SUNDAY

Reactions: 31
I really don’t want to spend all weekend having to worry if Ekin and Davide are gonna be okay 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Andrew reacted appropriately - bashful. Why was Tasha running around, jumping and smiling? Has she no self awareness?! She should be dreading movie night!
Its gives her another excuse to cry and seek attention. That's why she's excited

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BILLY REMINDS ME OF THE KILLER FROM SCREAM 1 the one who played shaggy in scooby doo!
thew-lillard-killer-scream-1434576174.gif?quality=.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m pissed off that they have left so little of this episode for movie night and claimed it was movie night. Could’ve aired the dumping that absolutely none of us cared for last night - I’m annoyed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 40
Out of all the episodes that should’ve been extended to 20 past, it should’ve been this one 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.