Love Island 2022 #34 Through the good and the...tittygate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does coco feel like she’s gone from hero to zero. She had the pick of the bunch in Casa Amor and felt like a goddess and then tumbleweeds and crickets the last week 🤣

Reactions: 7
I just know the movie night is going to carry on to Sunday, honestly pissed off! Not everything needs to be a cliffhanger ffs loveisland,

Reactions: 16
have you noticed that when he’s in the beach hut he never makes eye contact with the camera. i swear he doesn’t really make eye contact with anyone when he’s speaking. he’s got the cold dead eyes of a shark. serial killer eyes.
There is none!! It’s so creepy

Reactions: 2
Producers, Tash and Andrew are in the bottom for a reason we don’t bloody like them or want to see them. Stop showing them.

Reactions: 8
These daily single sex meet ups just make me think of daily stand up meetings in work.

Except these ones are bloody pointless.

Reactions: 9
They are so childish .It's embarrassing. Also do people actually ask to be boyfriend and girlfriend in real life ?

Reactions: 4
"Everyone's got different mentalities"....Yes Tasha. Yours is blatantly of an eight year old

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.