Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One and only

Adam is very charming. I watched series 4. I know what he’s like but I’m sitting here thinking he just said he’s changed and grown up
9FAECEBA-48CE-46AF-8A27-1250BC56BA51.gif

I know it’s most likely bullshit though too

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AshMay

VIP Member
Forget all the other storylines, I want to see more of Davide being dramatic about Jay's departure.

I want him wearing black. I want him looking mournfully at the weight racks. I want him drinking raw eggs because 'it's what he would have wanted'...

• Haha

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
The defensive responses to Adam when he pointed out she isn’t Lucas girlfriend and should be able to talk to other guys was so awkward to watch and then panic in Gems body language when she hears Luca coming back so much so she quickly stands up and and starts walking away from him wtf

• Angry

Tofino

VIP Member
I’m so BORED of these morning ‘let’s go round everyone for an update’ chats. It’s as dull as work team meetings 😴

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Wtf is Paige acting like she's the main character now? She talks a million miles an hour bobbling her head around but bores me to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kas01980

VIP Member
Great lessons for young girls/women everywhere on what to do when your fella treats you like shit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33