Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. Danica hasn’t been in the dating pool since she was 14. Her skills have stayed that age

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
Luca's behaviour when he's not within touching distance of Gemma is very worrying. The way he reacted when she was in the kitchen with Billy 🤷
It's never going to work on the outside. He's the type if she says she's out having lunch with friends she'll have to send him a pic to prove it. He's too emotionally high maintenance.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

cee-bee

VIP Member
Gemma is so defensive of anyone who criticises Luca. Girl you know he’s bad news. Stop making excuses for him just so you can win. It ain’t worth it. You can’t even hug your friends fs.

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I just want to say thanks to everyone in this thread. I've had a rough day and you've all cheered me right up. No matter how annoying or dull this season ends up being I'll have to keep watching purely for this thread 💜 You're all so funny but also say some really insightful stuff that I hadn't considered.

My eggs are all in the LI Tattle basket and my head won't turn 😂

• Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
I need to see Adam towering over Jacques, get the angry lil man intimidated lmaooo

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Danica with her clipboard out, interviewing Adam.

"So, Adam. Where do you see yourself in five years?"

• Haha

TopLurker

Tasha jumping around for a potential new guy is just laughable after all the shit she has spouted about Andrew the wet fart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

cee-bee

VIP Member
The defensive responses to Adam when he pointed out she isn’t Lucas girlfriend and should be able to talk to other guys was so awkward to watch and then panic in Gems body language when she hears Luca coming back so much so she quickly stands up and and starts walking away from him wtf
that’s why I don’t understand how people can gush over Gemma and call her mature. She’s not mature, she’s an inexperienced young woman trying to hard to seem older than she is. It’s sad to watch.

a mature woman would not put up with Lucas crap. Ultimately, Gemma puts up with it. She confronts him sometimes, but she tolerates the behaviour and is starting to let him dictate how she acts - e.g. not hugging Billie and scampering away from Adam.

she clearly fancies Adam but chose to project her frustration onto Ekin. A grown, level headed woman has more self awareness than to do that.

she’s petty and childishly bitchy at times, running to snitch to Luca for example.

she seems to jump from one shitty boyfriend (jaques) to the next (Luca). She’s over ten years younger than me and has had more boyfriends than I’ve had in my life, and probably isn’t better off for it.

but worst of all - she’s playing it safe with Luca instead of enjoying the fact she’s on an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity. She should be having lots of dates, hanging out with people and making friends. Instead she’s attached at the hip to Luca and has to be careful of her behaviour. She doesn’t even seem to fancy Luca that much, he’s just a safe bet. A mature, self assured woman has the confidence to take risks, and doesn’t need to have a boyfriend or man on the go to feel validated.

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
i can totally see adam using jax getting angry as way to get paige and convincing her that “no man gets angry like that” “do you really want a man who blows up easily”
The great thing about Adam from when he was in s4 was he never rose to anything and never matched anyone else's aggression levels. He just sort of shrugs and makes his point and gets on with his day. It's going to so good watching Jacques try and start on him and Adam just smiling down at him bemused 🙏🏻😌

• Haha