Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else worried that the last few weeks will be extremely dull? I think Adam will cause chaos but I can’t see any of the girls who are in “secure” couples going for him. They need to start putting in major bombshells who are specifically Indiyah, Paige and Tasha’s types to shake things up otherwise they’re just going to go back to their original boys. Not to mention that challenges that will cause drama like movie night, public ranking, guess who said it etc. are needed immediately.

Reactions: 16
What’s the actual point of them even dragging this out for another 3 weeks??

Casa has proved that they’re all just gunna play it safe and go back to their original couples, no one is going to come in and steal any of them because they know they’re all being kept in the way they are now.

i don’t even feel like Adam is going to rock the boat.

Let’s just have the final tomorrow.

Reactions: 18
Is anyone else worried that the last few weeks will be extremely dull? I think Adam will cause chaos but I can’t see any of the girls who are in “secure” couples going for him. They need to start putting in major bombshells who are specifically Indiyah, Paige and Tasha’s types to shake things up otherwise they’re just going to go back to their original boys. Not to mention that challenges that will cause drama like movie night, public ranking, guess who said it etc. are needed immediately.
Hopefully be better than last year. I was reading to see what happened at this point after Casa. We only got Aaron S, Priya and Brett after this point

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Think this series has been so boring, I haven’t enjoyed it at all!! Only really like Davide and Ekin and that’s gonna go tits up soon when he finds out what she did. Can’t stand Tasha and Andrew it’s such a cringe fest!!

Reactions: 6
Snog marry pie usually causes a few rows and we haven’t had that yet either
Good call, and let’s have “if you weren’t coupled with blah blah blah who would you choose”. Don’t think they’ve done that one often, it certainly worked a treat when Wes said “Megan” at the time we all thought he was fine with Laura .. seemed to come as a surprise to Megan too🤫

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah they haven’t done the smog Marry pie game yet - I assume that’ll be next week maybe?

we also have fave islander vote too as that usually puts the nail in the coffin for a few couples

What’s the actual point of them even dragging this out for another 3 weeks??

Casa has proved that they’re all just gunna play it safe and go back to their original couples, no one is going to come in and steal any of them because they know they’re all being kept in the way they are now.

i don’t even feel like Adam is going to rock the boat.

Let’s just have the final tomorrow.
I completely agree. They don’t even need a final now. Just give ekin and davide the envelopes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From watching after sun that molly salmon seems like she was a funny girl and had a good personality, shame she was never really shown or got the chance to show that side of herself.

Reactions: 1
New thread

Do you know after I saw Faye is gonna be on Celebrity Masterchef I went and checked out the list of contestants.. hecky thump her name is listed first, before some fairly well known people, including the fabulous Katya Jones from Strictly 😱

Just seen this on tiktok

Looks like he is chatting up everyone 🤣

Danica says the same thing to every guy that walks in ... your definitely my type... Jesus they can't all be her type otherwise she wouldnt have a f****** type.... she really irritates me .. all the hand movements , gestures, serious head on.... no guy wants that on a first chat... no wonder they run a mile... crazy behaviour... she oozes desperation !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.