Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea, I’m talking completely out my own arse 😂😂 these are just my assumptions as since it’s a game show I didn’t think previous contestants could take part.
No that’s fine, I wasn’t expecting you to know the Constitution of Love Island off the top of your head😉. I always take the view that if you can’t see anything written down that you can’t then you can😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think Paige's relationship with Dami is a bit odd? I get that they are friends but does Paige realize Dami was coaxing Jacques to stray w/new girls (not that he needed encouragement)? During After Sun there was a clip of Paige and Dami standing up and giving each other a cuddle and I wanted to :sick:.

I do not trust that guy with anyone.
Would be good if movie night shows dami encouraging jacques to go to with other girls

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For those of you who are still interested in what happened between Ekin and George, here's what her bestie/account handler had to say about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Asking paige what her heart wants. She said her heart wants him but head knows not to. One of the girls then tells her to follow her heart. Paige herself said no the heart is stupid
So
Don’t pay attention.

Reactions: 4
Who was Terry? I started watching in season 5 - seriously wondering if I need to do a rewatch of the first few seasons.
I expect by the time I’ve typed this up that someone will have posted a picture. Do watch Season 2, it had everything and more. There were some truly stunning girls in that series and they all fancied Terry.

Reactions: 9
I wish they would do away with the couple concept for the next vote and just have people vote for their favourite islander and the bottom girl and boy both leave. duck the couples things, it annoys me that the likes of Paige is inadvertently saving the tit stain that is Jax!!

Reactions: 22
and while dami is a prick, i do think he feels something for indiyah, doesn’t mean they should get back together, but they obviously have some sort of connection. he just fucked it up
There's no connection.

Luca and Jacques said in the kitchen that he was different with Summer and clearly there was something between the two, then in a very short space of time, he has a change of heart and makes a decision he wouldn't make on the outside. There was simply too many new couples after Casa and the producers need to slim it down a bit.

The producers have told him to go back to Indiyah

Reactions: 2
. i’m just glad that indiyah didn’t lead deji on by kissing him etc and told him that she still wants to get to know dami. but i feel bad for them tbh, not coco tho cause she didn’t even like andrew if we’re being honest. but they’ve literally all been dumped 😭

Reactions: 4
My colleague just told me her friend was out in Manchester this weekend and Ikenna pushed infront of him in the queue and used the "dont you know I was in Love Island" line to the bouncer 😭

Acting very chatty now he's out of the villa isn't he!
Pity he wasn't so vocal in the villa. A complete waste of a villa spot, man was just on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's no connection.

Luca and Jacques said in the kitchen that he was different with Summer and clearly there was something between the two, then in a very short space of time, he has a change of heart and makes a decision he wouldn't make on the outside. There was simply too many new couples after Casa and the producers need to slim it down a bit.

The producers have told him to go back to Indiyah
respectfully, i disagree. why on earth would i listen to what luca and jax say??😂 especially jax? the one who can’t wipe his ass? we’re listening to him? if anything that makes me believe my point even more. the only reason they said that was cause dami and summer had a handshake. and jax said he’s not like that with indiyah which was a lie cause they literally did something similar, and in unseen bits they were play fighting and it was actually cute. i do think they like each other. but he did mess it up.

Reactions: 7
I had no idea Paige was still so popular..

To be fair there’s not a huge difference only that Adam was in a previous series and so i would think has been brought back to stir tit rather then “find love” and couple up for the usual six months. I can’t see a scenario where the girls would take him seriously.

But agree that Greg was brought in for Amber who could have won it with a plastic bag at her side.
What I don't get is how can Adam stir any more tit than any other bombshell who's been watching the goings on? The whole thing of putting him back in is so bizarre to me!

Reactions: 2
I really hope that Adam coming in rattles Luca, as he likes to think he's the head of the villa at the moment :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.