Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was Terry? I started watching in season 5 - seriously wondering if I need to do a rewatch of the first few seasons.

Reactions: 1
I think the producers brought Adam back because they realize this group of 'men' are nothing more than a bunch of crying toddlers - who throw their toys out of the pram first chance they get. I cannot stand how they were led by their dicks during 'lads holiday' but the minute the OG girls came back they ALL had buyers remorse. They honestly don't know what they want and they are all playing games. At this point the girls have control. If they go for Adam, great and if they don't, he won't last long. The 2022 girls are more united and smarter than the 2018 girls. By Paige's response they are aware of his reputation.

As far as the Women's Aid comment - I personally think Terry Walsh was ten times worse than Adam. That guy was a pig.
Me too, to be honest I think there have been multiple men who were worse… Jacques is pretty terrible and Jake last year was v damaging imo.

Who was Terry? I started watching in season 5 - seriously wondering if I need to do a rewatch of the first few seasons.
He was from season 2 but just went back to normal life after. I would definitely recommend watching 2/3 for sure!

Reactions: 5
The producers have got to try something different to split the couples up, so I have no problem with Adam going in....... do you really want to see another Brett sent in?

I think the big problem the producers have are the previous series, they all know what's coming and they all know how to play the game. The only obvious solution is letting the public vote out a couple of these twats, if they go down the same storylines as last year then the show is finished.

Dami and Indiyah are less believable than Kaz/Tyler(who were completely unbelievable)

Jacques and Paige are nothing like Liam/Millie

Andrew and Tasha are the biggest joke couple in the history of the show.

Love Island's biggest strength compared with Big Brother is keeping the characters in, it's now time for Love Island to borrow from Big Brother and let the public vote a few out to keep the show fresh.
dami and indiyah are way more believable than kaz and tyler imo, like wayyyyy more, as much as i don’t necessarily want them back together, and i think indiyah can do better, i see more potential and chemistry with them and i think they like each other more than kaz and tyler did

Reactions: 4
I really don’t find Adam fit, at all. He’s the type of guy I’d cross the road for if he was walking towards me… 🙈

Give me Davide over him any day of the week…

Reactions: 2
in fact I'm confused because he dates someone called jess ? But ekins account posted on tiktok about it and then she's tagged her sister and on her sisters account there's pictures ?
Weird. Seems like Ekin's sister is pretending to be engaged to Jamie Campbell Bower. She's made a fan video of him and is replying thank you to people commenting "Congrats on your engagement".

Reactions: 2
Weird. Seems like Ekin's sister is pretending to be engaged to Jamie Campbell Bower. She's made a fan video of him and is replying thank you to people commenting "Congrats on your engagement".
Yeah I was going to say he is dating someone else for sure ( I had a stalk at the weekend bc currently on a stranger things obsession lol). I think she has photoshopped pictures? Really weird.

• Wow
dami and indiyah are way more believable than kaz and tyler imo, like wayyyyy more, as much as i don’t necessarily want them back together, and i think indiyah can do better, i see more potential and chemistry with them and i think they like each other more than kaz and tyler did
Kaz liked Tyler, he had no interest in her. He could barely face pretending to fancy her.

Reactions: 6
… how very GAA catfish of her.

Not sure how far this story has travelled but the Irish gang will get it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Terry was from season 2 and his story line (with Malin) was pretty triumphant - thanks to the producers. HIGHLY recommend (y)

Reactions: 8
Everything seems to be 'fine' this year, no matter how dire the situation.

She humiliated me, and that's fine ...

You've friend-zoned me after all this time, and that's fine ...

He wanted to test our relationship in Casa Amor, and that's fine ...

Just examples, obv, but it gets on my bloody wick!

Reactions: 7
Kaz liked Tyler, he had no interest in her. He could barely face pretending to fancy her.
and while dami is a prick, i do think he feels something for indiyah, doesn’t mean they should get back together, but they obviously have some sort of connection. he just fucked it up

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was going to say he is dating someone else for sure ( I had a stalk at the weekend bc currently on a stranger things obsession lol). I think she has photoshopped pictures? Really weird.
There's one account on Tiktok that is fake. Is that the same one who posted the video of her sister with Jamie?

and while dami is a prick, i do think he feels something for indiyah, doesn’t mean they should get back together, but they obviously have some sort of connection. he just fucked it up
agree that there is more there. Having said that I think it makes his carry on harder to stomach.He was just so damn disrespectful. Even in his chats with Paige and Indiyahhis comments re im a guy or girls are complicated etc he just wants to put all the blame on the girls. He doesn’t think he did anything wrong.

i can’t see how someone with his mindset and attitude to girls could ever be a decent boyfriend.

same with jacques obvs.

Does anyone else think Paige's relationship with Dami is a bit odd? I get that they are friends but does Paige realize Dami was coaxing Jacques to stray w/new girls (not that he needed encouragement)? During After Sun there was a clip of Paige and Dami standing up and giving each other a cuddle and I wanted to :sick:.

I do not trust that guy with anyone.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.