Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely dying at Jacques begging for physical interaction with Paige and her saying no.

Reactions: 11
Plz tell me thats suncreen on Luca and Andrew not a clay face mask. They dont need to dry their skin out even more with clay masks in the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but that hat tasha is wearing reminds me of Rob Beckett going offit at the Euros

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tasha calling Coco “that girl”….. Let’s not start deflecting the blame here

Also Paige did not like Gemma’s “he’ll Be loving that he loves a challenge” comment loaded with experience of the ex 💀💀

Reactions: 32
Jacques literally couldn't give a tit about Paige a few days ago, how do these girls forgive so easily :confused:

Reactions: 20
I hate that Ekin-Su screentime has to also mean Crying Tasha time

Reactions: 17
Deja Vu - did we not have this exact scene with Tasha crying on the terrace a few weeks ago with Paige?!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.