Love Island 2022 #27 Licked her tit or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate - maybe Iā€™m a massively cold cynical witch, but it takes a lot more to impress me than a crappy 4/5 word handwritten note. Although, I am surprised he managed to write and spell without any assistance šŸ˜
Lol I donā€™t think youā€™re hating Iā€™ve already put I hate myself for finding it any way remotely cute

Reactions: 2
I do feel sorry for Summer, Coco and Chyna. It must feel so awful coming in all happy in a couple and then being friend zoned šŸ˜³ I couldnā€™t hack it me, Iā€™d just take whatā€™s left of my dignity and go home

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sooo thus far

(1) Indiyah and Paige are forgiving the steaming piles of dump
(2) all the Casa girls have now been pied, I feel pretty bad for them they've all just been used
(3) poor Deji
To be fair Indiyah doesn't have the full picture yet

Reactions: 4
Thereā€™s such a divide between casa girls and OGs this year! Donā€™t think itā€™s ever been this bad

Reactions: 5
Tasha you donā€™t need to say ā€œthat girlā€ couldā€™ve just said Coco at least she told you the truth šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Where has the fun gone from love island?? Where are the daily challenges? Itā€™s getting a bit boringā€¦this episode in particular is just dull dull dull!

Reactions: 14
She actually thought ā€œmiss you honeybunsā€ - ā€˜with two kisses!ā€™ - was really doing something. Jesus Christ the bar is SO LOW.

02379A40-7102-413F-BE20-2FB95520C348.gif

Reactions: 14
More Tasha tears šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

ā€˜thereā€™s Andrew, then thereā€™s Billy and itā€™s just so difficultā€™

šŸŽ»šŸŽ»šŸŽ»šŸŽ»šŸŽ»

Reactions: 6
Tasha was totally trying to shut Andrew out and crack on with billy but has totally changed her tune after what Ekin said šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.