Love Island 2022 #27 Licked her tit or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige and Jacques find a new way to piss me off every episode
me too. I feel like they know it’s the final sprint and they are already thinking about the Z-list celebrity stardom and media interest awaiting them.

Jax could get sponsorship for Vanish stain remover, imagine that on his IG 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhhh mum and dad all cosy in bed 🥰🥰🥰 I do want to dive in between the two of them and ask if we're going to feed the ducks today.

I dunno guys, I'm hormonal and had 2 gins and no dinner.
I wouldn’t wanan do that right now looks like they’re doing bits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tasha and Billy - sorry what does she actually want because she wants the best of both worlds atm
She'll always be like this and even on the outside she will go off with everyguy. She shouldn't be with nobody

Reactions: 5
I hope there's a double (quadruple? 🤔) elimination tonight, too many coasters in there atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooo thus far

(1) Indiyah and Paige are forgiving the steaming piles of dump
(2) all the Casa girls have now been pied, I feel pretty bad for them they've all just been used
(3) poor Deji

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I hate myself but the note from Jacques was kinda cute ffs 😭😭😭

I’m too hormonal, easily pleased and weak at the minute
No hate - maybe I’m a massively cold cynical witch, but it takes a lot more to impress me than a crappy 4/5 word handwritten note. Although, I am surprised he managed to write and spell without any assistance 😏

Reactions: 20
It is about self-respect. Cos truly if we love ourselves as women, really love ourselves and know our worth, we don’t take someone back after they hurt us the first time. We don’t let it get any further than that. And we all deserve that. Like that saying goes - “when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
i think for indiyah it’s cause they both recoupled, it would be different if she came back single. but yh i know dami disrespected her etc, i need her too see it on movie night

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.