Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Luca gives me anxiety... imagine being constantly worried about how he’s going to interpret any convo u have with people. He’s too much! Glad Gemma stands up for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And what's with Indiyah referring to herself as a heartbreaker like its something cool and to be admired? I'm all for being confident but at least be gracious and decent. If that was a bloke referring to himself that way there would be outrage!
Maybe you need to watch again because Dami used the word heartbreaker first

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
Honestly none of these boys are worthy.

Davide is getting a "free pass" because he's apparently good looking and tells "jokes" in an accent. He's a red flag walking. Finds pain in others amusing. Winner.

Tasha got a horrendous reputation, for what? Andrew has been a piece of shit.

I won't even get started on the others. Oof I'm raging at the male egotistical bullshit tonight.

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
sorry but i’m stealing “skidmarcues” 😂😭

as if teddy didn’t come back single while she recoupled and she was still mad at him…and later shouted at him over nothing
Oh Teddy he broke my heart when he placed her bear on the floor and walked away . Too good for faye

• Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
The way I’m still seeing women defending Jaques behaviour in some posts on social media. Like girl, I’m real sorry that someone treated you so shitty in the past that it made you feel like that kind of behaviour is acceptable and normal.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Katlen12

VIP Member
Imagine if Luca is acting like this after just a few weeks of knowing Gemma, what would he would be like after a year 🚩

RUN...don’t walk away!!!

• Heart

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Cannot breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Thats my liiiine"

In all seriousness tho the boys ffs. Especially dami rolling about laughing what a dickhead.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
nah andrew is a fucking disgrace. he’s fuming because tasha has hurt his feelings but seems to be forgetting that coco is also a person with feelings and he’s flat out admitted on NATIONAL TV her got with her out of anger. i mean we all knew that but him actually saying it is fucking vile.

all rattled because tasha has had the audacity to not be as invested as him so he’s dragged that girl into the situation as collateral damage. if you’re that arsed about ‘feelings’ maybe be should’ve fucking considered coco’s!!!