Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
On a much lighter note, could you be arsed having to shave your legs and hoo hah every day just to parade around in a bikini all day?! TMI I certainly couldn't be arsed. #loveislandproblems

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Im not ok

Luca “I’m not getting annoyed at you” is insinuating that she’s done something that he could have a right to be! He’s such a possessive control dickhead

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
HOW DARE DAMI be comforting Paige and being the one she is confiding in after all his egging on Jaques and giggling when he was doing stuff that would hurt Paige FUCK OFF biggest fake in there rn

Reactions: 33

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Just catching up on tonights show here... Luca is DANGEROUS... seriously Gemma, this is a snapshot of how your life will be on the outside if you stick with him... he's actually making me uncomfortable watching him now... its gone beyond a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 33

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Ngl I find it funny Coco has came out with this. She’s been used by Andrew to get back at Tasha. I don’t even blame her for saying it.

Reactions: 32

Keera

VIP Member
I reckon we will have 1 or 2 episodes of jacques moping around and Paige telling everyone she’s sassy and a bad bitch before he gets the boys hatching some elaborate cringe plan involving breakfast food to win her back and she falllls for it hook line and sinker

• Sad

Beanie90

From one prick to another. The fact she’s turned to Dami for man advice jeez!!!! I would say Paige needs to give her head a wobble,but in this instance she needs to maybe keep it still 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Might get shot down in flames but...
Is it just me, or is Gemma a bit... bland and boring? I like her, she's a pretty girl and I deffo warmed up to her the last few days but I don't see all the fuss about her?