Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

davidyay

Guys, Amber was right all along, there was a reason why she wasn’t opening up to Dami and we all thought she was just being stooshe. I’m sorry Amber😭😭forgive me

• Haha
Reactions: 28

calmyourritas

VIP Member
This thread is stressing me out it’s moving too fast! Cheers everyone I’ve neglected my baby trying to keep up with it and now she is crying x

• Haha
  • Wow

AshMay

VIP Member
It's actually scary how quick boys can completely switch, their behaviour is vile 🙁

• Sad

at88

Sounds like they should stop watching it 😂😂 12 year olds fighting 10 years ago is hardly a police matter🫠🤯
Is anyone reading the thread on Mumsnet!? Can’t do a link to it. It’s From someone who claims their daughter was attacked by one of the girls (when they were both 12) and the daughter is having panic attacks seeing her on TV and is now going to go to the police! (Likely a troll but I’m in a drama mood tonight).

View attachment 1400604

Reactions: 27

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
This!!!! Indiyah was coming with her comebacks because of Dami’s attitude towards her. Not because he recoupled.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't know. I think you would soon change your tune if he killed himself. I don't like him. I didn't spout the Be Kind stuff in my post. I'm just simply pointing out that it could have an impact on him.

I never even thought Mike was bad at all but also... Jaques isn't a monster. He's arrogant, gaslighting, toxic and horrid. But he's not killed anyone. He's not on the same level as high category offenders. He's the worst in this TV show. And there are several men like him out their unfortunately. I'm not excusing him I'm simply saying I wonder how he handles it.

Also... even though I didn't quote the Be Kind movement and you brought it up yourself I think it is important to remember it is very relevant to this programme where Flacky, Sophie and Mike have all committed suicide as direct results of what has been said about them/aimed at them.

There are some disgusting personalities in there who I wouldn't ever want to be around or hang out with, but the way people go on sometimes is like he is a serial killer. It's a reality show and he's annoying and toxic towards girls. As are millions of men.
This is the most bizarre thing I think I've ever read on here 🤣 so as long as a man 'hasn't killed anyone' and 'isn't a serial killer' their horrible DARVO is fine? Please raise your standards for men I'm begging you!

• Heart
  • Haha

TightShip

I mean this in the nicest way possible cause I think she's stunning, but Danica makes me think of some kind of Disney animal.

Maybe the girl skunk from Bambi? Again, I think she's a babe.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Davide and Ekin just melt my heart 😍😍😍
I don’t get these comments?? Please people look past the pretty veneer and listen to what he’s saying to her. He can do what he likes in the name of being tested but if she does it she’s a liar actress bla bla bla.. like come on?! The double standards! He’s a chauvinist! Most people just can’t see past them both being hot

• Wow