Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s always with the boys - he’s never trying to be the girls best friend. I’d actually give that title to Dami.

at this point in time I think dami and jacques could probably drop kick Indiyah and Paige into the pool and you lot would still find a way to pin it on luca 😂😂😂
I half agree. Dami is always with the girls in the middle of the drama/gossip -yes. But Luca loves to watch it unfold afterwards and he does occasionally subtly stir the pot with a comment or two, joined by Jaques usually. Can’t just sit there quiet like say Jay for example

Also jacques tried to justify himself by saying “if I put 100% in when I first met Paige then that’s what I have to do here to see if our connection is strong blah blah blah…” but he took about a week to kiss Paige, I think that’s why Paige probably has faith in him, I bet that will really hurt Paige because why was he slow with her but kissed this girl straight away🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it took him a week to see if Luca and Gemma were legit. No doubt in my mind he came in to sweep her away at first.

Reactions: 8
I half agree. Dami is always with the girls in the middle of the drama/gossip -yes. But Luca loves to watch it unfold afterwards and he does occasionally subtly stir the pot with a comment or two, joined by Jaques usually. Can’t just sit there quiet like say Jay for example

I think it took him a week to see if Luca and Gemma were legit. No doubt in my mind he came in to sweep her away at first.
💯 exactly my thoughts!

Reactions: 2
I do get what you’re saying but Luca knows all about the show .. he also knows that nobody likes a thief 🤫
No it will 100% not happen he’s far too concerned about his image, but unless he manages to stick with Gemma long enough on the outside for a tv show etc I’m not convinced he’ll actually do that well.
He’s not interesting and doesn’t have enough charisma to stand out from anyone else, like what exactly is Liam from last year doing now?

At least with a twist he’d make himself stand out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Guess so, but Gemma’s hardly the Disney Princess type is she.. gonna take more than that to impress her😉
Did she say she wouldn’t make it official in the villa? She would want to speak to her family about him first?
imagine…. ‘Gem I’ve been obsessed with you since day one, will you be my girlfriend’
‘…well, this is awkward. No’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he’s always with the boys - he’s never trying to be the girls best friend. I’d actually give that title to Dami.

at this point in time I think dami and jacques could probably drop kick Indiyah and Paige into the pool and you lot would still find a way to pin it on luca 😂😂😂
Oh god, I’m sick of reading the exact same comments from you saying all ‘us lot’ would blame Luca for blah blah blah. For me personally, I don’t like Luca, Jacques or Dami for their own reasons. Luca doesn’t suddenly become non-crappy just because one of the other lads is also crappy!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No it will 100% not happen he’s far too concerned about his image, but unless he manages to stick with Gemma long enough on the outside for a tv show etc I’m not convinced he’ll actually do that well.
He’s not interesting and doesn’t have enough charisma to stand out from anyone else, like what exactly is Liam from last year doing now?

At least with a twist he’d make himself stand out 🤷🏻‍♀️
His sister works in the business, she'll let him know(although he's already worked out) that Gemma is the star of the show and she'll be getting the tv show. I think he's got a lot more about him than Liam last year and there's no comparison between the potential of Gemma compared with Millie.

His Insta/TikTok followers are miles ahead of the boys at the same stage as last year, he certainly going to do as well as Jack Fincham.

His family are millionaires.....he'll be fine.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, I’m sick of reading the exact same comments from you saying all ‘us lot’ would blame Luca for blah blah blah. For me personally, I don’t like Luca, Jacques or Dami for their own reasons. Luca doesn’t suddenly become non-crappy just because one of the other lads is also crappy!
I’m also yet to see anyone actually blame luca for anyone’s behaviour?!
Yes we’ve said he’s egged them on, but where’s the lie there? He has! But that doesn’t mean Dami and Jacques haven’t also egged them on? Just that we happen to be talking about our dislike for Luca as a person.
Also never said they did it because Luca egged them on? They’re all adults that can make their own decisions! But egging someone on is still a crappy thing to do and he’s doing it because he wants to win with Gemma and eliminate the competition!!

People are allowed to like and not like luca but I’m fed up of the same people saying that everyone here is blaming luca for stuff when they aren’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
💫 Saint Luca of the Catholic Church 🙏 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually want Jacques to stay single and kind of get away with everything... Give it a day or 2 and BAM movie night!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
😍😍😍😍

Im sorry it’s upsetting you and I fully expect a pile on now but just the reaching in some of the posts is just 🤪

IT BETTER ACTUALLY BE GOOD IM EXCITED
Well would be great if it lives up to that .. personally can’t see why anything that goes down would inspire such a reaction, a few tears here and there but no thunderbolts. I never usually use this expression as it’s always overused but in this occasion is this just me🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m also yet to see anyone actually blame luca for anyone’s behaviour?!
Yes we’ve said he’s egged them on, but where’s the lie there? He has! But that doesn’t mean Dami and Jacques haven’t also egged them on? Just that we happen to be talking about our dislike for Luca as a person.
Also never said they did it because Luca egged them on? They’re all adults that can make their own decisions! But egging someone on is still a crappy thing to do and he’s doing it because he wants to win with Gemma and eliminate the competition!!

People are allowed to like and not like luca but I’m fed up of the same people saying that everyone here is blaming luca for stuff when they aren’t!
Exactly, I’ve only seen people blaming him and disliking him for his own behaviour. It’s annoying seeing the same accusation all the time because not everyone is simping over Luca.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s on until 22:05 which really means on until 21:59 😑
Well damn. Like last night there was an ad break only to come back and get a text, change clothes, watch Andrew stuttering, gather round the fire pit, and watch Laura wobble in

They could have squeezed a little bit more in.
Give the people what theyvwant

Why do I feel nervous ffs😂😂 I’m far too invested in this years love island and I feel so bad for Paige😭
T minus 8hrs and 15 mins to go

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.