Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Luca will tell gemma everything and she’ll tell the girls also & then jax and Dami will fall out with L
Yes how I could forget the canary! I don’t think we even need to rely on Gemma, Luca strikes me as someone that revels in the drama, sat round the campfire trying to be all the girls best friend. I don’t seem him with a lot of loyalty to the boys especially since Dami’s fake comment. I think he’s still harbouring bad feelings about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I’ve got it,
Gemma and luca will win, obviously.
BUT then luca steals the cash, admits it was all a complete game, he faked it the whole time to win the show and he gets to go down in history as the first islander to steal the cash.
Could do well with Gemma as a winning “power couple” after the show but could he do better with the shock publicity of doing the steal?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope Luca decides to ask Gemma to be his girlfriend after Casa amor and cos she only said in casa amor that she doesn’t want to become bf/gf in the villa she gives him a big fat
Wonder if he will ask her, possibly as he’s so rubbish about reading the room. It won’t be a big fat ‘no’ it will be a ‘let’s find about each other once we get home’. He’s not gonna like that, it’s pretty well known his life at home is in the world of influencers, he wants all the attention ASAP, it will annoy him (to put it mildly) if she applies the brakes .. no media interviews or telly spots or endorsements. Not saying he doesn’t care about her, he obviously does but he won’t like being denied the limelight.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if he will ask her, possibly as he’s so rubbish about reading the room. It won’t be a big fat ‘no’ it will be a ‘let’s find about each other once we get home’. He’s not gonna like that, it’s pretty well known his life at home is in the world of influencers, he wants all the attention ASAP, it will annoy him (to put it mildly) if she applies the brakes .. no media interviews or telly spots or endorsements. Not saying he doesn’t care about her, he obviously does but he won’t like being denied the limelight.
will be gas if he sets up this whole big romantic trail thing like they’ve done in previous episodes and she said NO HUN🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I’ve got it,
Gemma and luca will win, obviously.
BUT then luca steals the cash, admits it was all a complete game, he faked it the whole time to win the show and he gets to go down in history as the first islander to steal the cash.
Could do well with Gemma as a winning “power couple” after the show but could he do better with the shock publicity of doing the steal?
I take it you’re joking🤔 but he’s way too media savvy to try that one. £50,000 is a drop in the ocean compared to the possible earnings of the winning couple….

Reactions: 8
How long is tonight’s episode of loveisland?? I can’t see because I use the itv hub app to watch it… maybe I’m being dumb but I can’t see how long it is until it’s on😂

Reactions: 4
I want fireworks 💣 I want to see some mega bust ups once they're all back in the main villa when the facts start spreading about what went on in each villa.

Reactions: 14
I think Luca will want to ask Gemma to be his GF and say that the break made him realise how much he likes her bla bla (even though I don’t think he could like her anymore and tell her about it) but then will be ott gutted about her staying in the same bed as a guy when he’s been sleeping outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Luca will want to ask Gemma to be his GF and say that the break made him realise how much he likes her bla bla (even though I don’t think he could like her anymore and tell her about it) but then will be ott gutted about her staying in the same bed as a guy when he’s been sleeping outside.
she’ll be rolling the eyes at him when he starts shouting at her for sleeping in bed with a lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just realised there is a dude called Samuel in Casa amor who I never even knew was there. Was trying to work out who Gemma was in bed with. Omg how have I missed him?!?!
He’s the one who spilled the beans to Paige about Jaques. She took no notice, and is not going back to the villa looking like a fool.
He can only say I told you so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I take it you’re joking🤔 but he’s way too media savvy to try that one. £50,000 is a drop in the ocean compared to the possible earnings of the winning couple….
Kind of joking, but actually yes ok winning couples do well, but it’s predictable and actually really boring, what do they bring to the table in an already saturated market of love island winners?

It’s not about the 50k that’s not what I’m talking about, it’s the shock etc of the twist at the end as think of the publicity he’d get from that?

Yes my comment was tongue in cheek but actually think about it, I’d be more interested in someone stealing the cash than just winning LI by coasting.

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched Love Island since the start but this series seems to have the most ruthless selfish game players yet!
Is this actually what dating is like in your 20s now or is it all for the show? I hate all this “how do I know I’m actually happy if I’ve not tried anyone else?” Jacques is vile imo.
If this is how it is in the real world then I feel so sad for decent people trying to find decent partners. Also makes me glad I’m nearly 40 and past it 😬😂

Reactions: 12
Kind of joking, but actually yes ok winning couples do well, but it’s predictable and actually really boring, what do they bring to the table in an already saturated market of love island winners?

It’s not about the 50k that’s not what I’m talking about, it’s the shock etc of the twist at the end as think of the publicity he’d get from that?

Yes my comment was tongue in cheek but actually think about it, I’d be more interested in someone stealing the cash than just winning LI by coasting.
I do get what you’re saying but Luca knows all about the show .. he also knows that nobody likes a thief 🤫

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned earlier about Paige’s reaction to Jaques on the heart rate challenge.
imagine her reaction when she finds out he had a boner in the pool

but in all seriousness. I don’t like Paige. She irritates me to no end. BUT, I do feel sorry for her, she’s clearly got feelings for Jaques, she ignored samuels warning. Now she’s going to go back into the villa and either seeJaques recouped OR if he sticks with Paige she’s going to see all the tit he got up to and said while she was away. i don’t like her, but I don’t want to see her in emotional turmoil. That’s just cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don’t want jacques to recouple with the blonde girl.. I want him to be single and for him to be exposed and for Paige to get rid of him herself, I think picking the blonde girl is his easy option… the worst part is jacques doesn’t actually like that girl, he said “if you kiss someone, I’ll kiss someone” he just went with the easiest option, it would be so different if he actually liked her and thought about who he’s more compatible with but he didn’t, he just decided he wants to kiss someone. Like Indiyah has been just chatting and getting to know deji and still thinking about Dami, that’s the respectful way to do it but the boys are like animals it’s actually disgusting to watch

Reactions: 13
Yes how I could forget the canary! I don’t think we even need to rely on Gemma, Luca strikes me as someone that revels in the drama, sat round the campfire trying to be all the girls best friend. I don’t seem him with a lot of loyalty to the boys especially since Dami’s fake comment. I think he’s still harbouring bad feelings about that.
he’s always with the boys - he’s never trying to be the girls best friend. I’d actually give that title to Dami.

at this point in time I think dami and jacques could probably drop kick Indiyah and Paige into the pool and you lot would still find a way to pin it on luca 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also jacques tried to justify himself by saying “if I put 100% in when I first met Paige then that’s what I have to do here to see if our connection is strong blah blah blah…” but he took about a week to kiss Paige, I think that’s why Paige probably has faith in him, I bet that will really hurt Paige because why was he slow with her but kissed this girl straight away🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
he’s always with the boys - he’s never trying to be the girls best friend. I’d actually give that title to Dami.

at this point in time I think dami and jacques could probably drop kick Indiyah and Paige into the pool and you lot would still find a way to pin it on luca 😂😂😂
From what we see on the show yes but I think when it comes to what he’s seen while the girls away and his recent argument with Dami and the boys saying they agreed with him, I see him taking great pleasure on letting everyone know what really happened.
No pin on Luca from me, we’re just discussing how drama could still unfold if all the boys remain ‘loyal’ to their couples :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.