Love Island 2022 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK is Danica the epitome of woman gaze v male gaze? As a (unfortunately) straight woman I think she is stunning! Even if she was a bit annoying or dull or thick ( I don't think she is) you'd think by now one of the guys would've been blinded by her looks and that dance! What is going on? Is it because the main villa girls have shunned her the guys are picking up on that?

Reactions: 24
I feel like jacques would decouple if Luca did. But because Luca won’t that alone will keep him on the straight and narrow

Reactions: 24
If Indiyah goes and re couples with another boy she may just win!!!!! Dami you dirty dog!!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
My belly just flipped for poor indiyah. I hope she fucks him off… ol farty kecks and gets with that Prince from casa!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mollie’s teeth are horrendous. They’re too big for her face and it makes me sad young girls feel the need to do tit like that to their faces
Those teeth mixed with the fake tan just looks hideous

Reactions: 10
Luca is sitting there watching eeevvverything that is going on in that villa. He's like a snake in the long grass.

Reactions: 45
When do postcards start getting shared?

Hope Indiya gets one then she can crack on with a more respectful man!

Reactions: 18
Dami you sneaky dirty dog! I tried to forward that kiss forgetting I’m watching live (didn’t think to mute it 🤦🏾‍♀️). I hope Indiyah brings back Deji.

Reactions: 10
The
OK is Danica the epitome of woman gaze v male gaze? As a (unfortunately) straight woman I think she is stunning! Even if she was a bit annoying or dull or thick ( I don't think she is) you'd think by now one of the guys would've been blinded by her looks and that dance! What is going on? Is it because the main villa girls have shunned her the guys are picking up on that?
guys like dumb girls they can control unfortunately, that’s why on dating apps highly educated women are left on the trash heap :(

Reactions: 12
What the duck is going on this year? Josh negging Danica the tw*t. As for Dami - you disingenuous sex pest, liarrrrr, actorrrrr, get the f out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if Roman Keatings son is in t
When do postcards start getting shared?

Hope Indiya gets one then she can crack on with a more respectful man!
hold on, what?? I think I’ve being paying far too much attention to everything else other than this boring episode. Has Dami disrespected her??? What happened?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.