Love Island 2022 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no words for how fast I dry up if a lad uses the word 'youse' 😑😑😑😑

In unrelated news, jacques looks like the kind of lad who thinks that strippers fancy him 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dami is looking around and ready to SNAP at anyone who calls him out for being sly.

Reactions: 9
The newbies are so boring. When the thread is more entertaining than what’s meant to be an exciting show, well… 😵
I’m just glad I have all your company to see me through it 😀🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If someone asked me if blondes or brunettes are more fun, I would stand there and give them a verbal lecture on how hair colour has absolutely no correlation with how ‘fun’ a person is. 🤔 Not sit there and entertain it like a bleep.
I'm a ginger and it bears no relation to how much fun I am 😋👩‍🦰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My heart breaks for Gemma because why on earth were her parents allowing her to be around so many grown ass men when she was barely out of high school. No wonder she’s so emotionally mature for her age.

When i was 17/18 all my friends were late 20s early 30s 😂

Reactions: 1
"we didnt crawl in so it's fine" absolutely stupid dami. plus luca is saying"good lad" sorry but ekin got slut shaming from the whole villa for this?????? absolutely hate this cast.

• Angry
Reactions: 55
£7000 teef. Could she not have negotiated a discount and got smaller ones that actually fit her mouth. She’s Amy Hart with more make up.
Seven bleeping grand to resemble the offspring of the result if her mother had an affair with Mr. Ed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.