Love Island 2022 #19 Will it be casa Amor or Casa A-bore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deffo feel like the girls had the crap end of the deal. The new boys arent exactly the best bunch!

Reactions: 10
Jaques doesn’t even need a connection to risk it all the idiot would risk it all just for a shag what a melt

Reactions: 23
Because NO one doubted that Jacques was ready to stray. Like a fly on tit. Good luck, Paige 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg it winds me up so much when they say that they want/need "a test". You shouldn't need a test to see if you like someone, especially this early on, wtf.

I knew Andrew would be easy to sway but bleeping hell, I thought it would take him more than 30 seconds 😂
He’s such a wet fart though. Personality is zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jacques and Dami are like what Jake would have been in casa had anyone been remotely interested in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The boys aren’t all that and yet the girls are still lapping it up 🫢

Reactions: 8
I dont think I've said it in this thread yet..

duck off Tasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry the slander I'm hearing
There's no Ovie in that villa
Have we been deprived of men we calling any man Ovie or do we all have covid and lost taste?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The promo pics really dont do the islanders any favours do they? The lads (still not my type) look a million times more handsome on the show than they did on promo!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.